Kilt Strap and Buckle Extender 1.25 Inch Wide Extension Strap - Set of Three
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 1.25 Inch Kilt Strap and Buckle Extenders x 3
- The straps are made from quality leather and the solid buckle has a polish chrome finish.
- Each strap measures 7 inches (18cm) long, is 1.25 Inches wide, has 8 holes and is made from 3mm thick leather.
- By having 8 holes this strap can extend your straps by upto 5 inches.
- You will require one extender for every strap on your kilt
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 20.3 x 3.4 x 1.9 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 Oct. 2013
- Manufacturer : GM Belts
- Manufacturer reference : 4331439625
- ASIN : B00FZ3QHSQ
- Customer reviews:
1.25 Inch Kilt Strap and Buckle Extenders x 3 The straps are made from quality leather and the solid buckle has a polish chrome finish. These straps are made in quality leather, not reproductions. Each strap measures 7 inches (18cm) long, is 1.25 Inches wide, has 8 holes and is made from 3mm thick leather. By having 8 holes this strap can extend your straps by upto 5 inches. We hand make all of our own kilts, should you require any advice regarding your kilt we are always willing to help.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whilst it is possible to re-tailor a kilt to account for middle aged spread, it is expensive and time consuming to get it done, this is a much easier way and only the eagle eyed can tell from the double buckles seen on one side
That said I did test and adjust several times and they did a good job. I'm keeping just in case...