- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|One Size||One Size||6 - 11|
- NO MORE BLISTERS - 10 Pairs of Men’s Sport Socks Size 6-11 Assorted Coloured Thick Cotton Grey Cushion Quarter Crew Length Compression Ankle Sock Large Pack For Under Trainer Blister Armour . Fast Wicking Anti Sweat 63% Cotton Footbed. Genuinely Tough Polyester Skeleton For Durability Built To Withstand The Daily Grind Of Champion Attrition For Your Sporting Footwear. Confirmed By Buyers Of Kensington Sport Socks For Men And Boys
- NO MORE SOCKS THAT FALL DOWN - A Stay Put Support Comfort Top With Gentle Tube Sock Compression During Work, Rest & Play In All sports: Tennis Sock Basketball Sock Cricket Socks And A Multipack Sport Sock For Golf Running Cycling Squash Walking Weightlifting Skateboarding Basketball BMX Cycling Camping-&-Hiking Decathlon Climbing Cricket Gym Exercise-&-Fitness
- 63% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- NO MORE HOLES - 3:1 Comfort Long Ribbed Mens Designer Socks For Perfect Fit. Anatomically Placed Full Cushion Under Armour To Support And Protect High-Stress Areas
- CREW LENGTH - Classic Retro Crew Length Compliments All Trainer Player Skate Rider Skill Levels & Sneakers. Premium Sustainable Natural Cotton Sport Socks Are Great Athletes Foot Socks Washable And Eco-Friendly And A Sustainable Solution To Plastic Fibres, Made Without The Need For Any Harmful Pesticides Or Chemicals Safe, And Can Be Worn Again And Again
- YOU ARE ORDERING - 10 pairs in shoe size 6-11 in your choice of assorted colours
Buy it with
- Please note for hygiene reasons socks are not refundable IF WORN under any circumstances
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 26 x 20 x 10 cm; 690 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 Aug. 2016
- Item model number : BARKAT198298
- ASIN : B01LYX85S6
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
NO MORE HOLES
Professional standards crew sport socks. Fast wicking 63% cotton footbed. Genuinely tough polyester skeleton for durability built to withstand the daily grind of attrition for your sporting footwear.
Look Smart, Dress Smarter
Modern professionals understand keeping your feet stylishly snug and not just for marathon runners.
Quality sport socks can make a meaningful difference in energy levels and comfort throughout a workout.
Quality & Durability
A sock is only as good as its fabric. Kensington fabrics are OEKO-TEX certified to ensure a skin-friendly experience.
With proper wear & care, Kensington socks offer exceptional durability and performance.
Why Kensington Sustainable Cotton Sport Socks ?
Our planet-friendly cotton yarns are 100% re-suable & BPA free. No chemicals or pesticides are used throughout the entire production process.
Kensington Eco Pro-Series sport socks are a sustainable alternative to plastic yarns and its wide appeal; perfect solution to kick-start your plastic-free lifestyle.
Why use enviro friendly yarn?
200 years: The time it takes for a plastic to decompose.
2050: The year experts predict there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish.
Lightweight, breathable crew length sport socks that do not cost our precious planet.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're such a strange shape, they look a bit like a sleeve or maybe a small Christmas stocking for Oliver Twist. The seam inside is so uncomfortable on the foot, and they just slip down as there's barely any elastic in them.
I guess you get what you pay for - 10 pair for less than 10 quid, but I'll pop them on my hands and avoid COVID while shaking hands with people so not all is lost.
The yarn or whatever it is can be easily rubbed off your foot but then some of it goes on the floor and it looks a mess. Why should I have to clean my foot and the floor after wearing these socks.
I've washed them 2-3 times and same issue. The last unused pair has just gone in the bin as it's a waste of time wearing it.
Next time I'll go to a reputable brand.
By N R Woodhouse on 28 November 2020