Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- WATER-RESISTANT UPPER: Made for the Sea, Ocean, Lake, and River (SOLR); These women’s water sandals feature a recycled, plastic webbing that is water- and abrasion-resistant for durable wear and quick-dry lining for active use in and out of the water
- TRACTION and PROTECTION: KEEN Aquagrip, non-marking rubber with stop zonal siping provides maximum grip on slippery wet terrain and leaves no imprint when walking indoors; Iconic toe bumper offers additional safety to help prevent injury
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Bungee
- Heel Height: 0.75 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : KEEN
- ASIN : B07T8PZ61P
- Item model number : 1022452
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 15,624 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
All-terrain is great, but this time we went all in on water. SOLR (Sea. Ocean. Lake. River.) is a high-performance women's water shoe with serious amphibious grip and webbing made from recycled plastic bottles (yeah!). Bring your best cannonball. Made with durable, water- and abrasion-resistant, recycled upper and featuring a moisture-wicking lining, the KEEN Women’s SOLR High-Performance closed-toe water sandal is built off KEEN's traditional wider footwear form. KEEN products are consciously created using a natural, pesticide-free probiotic-based technology called Eco Anti-Odor for breaking down odor in sweat, PFC-free water repellent (in applicable styles) and leather sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG)-certified tanneries.
KEEN makes shoes to make a difference. From the products it makes, to the actions that it takes, KEEN inspires people to live and work monumental every day. As a brand born for life outside, KEEN has a responsibility to protect and conserve the places where all people live, play and work.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly I thought they would be sourced in UK, but actually from Poland and Germany.
Gents was a full size to a size and half too small and ladies at least a size too small.
Looks like quality control seriously lacking.
Sellers refunded with no issues, however I would avoid this brand.
You do fee a little sweaty in the feet but as it’s good for water and grip you can’t complain.
Well made sandal. Keeps the stones out !