- TRACTION: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip ; Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction; Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- MATERIALS: Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tanneries; Waterproof, premium leather upper for durable protection against the elements; Quick-dry lining for active use
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Bungee
- Heel Height: 1 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 794 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : KEEN
- ASIN : B07TBSVCZN
- Item model number : 1022427
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,084 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
We took the top off our award-winning boot and the result is ultimate trail freedom. With a roomy fit, rugged outsole, quick-dry lining, and waterproof, premium leather upper, environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tanneries, this closed-toe sandal opens every path. KEEN products are consciously created using a natural, pesticide-free probiotic-based technology called Eco Anti-Odour for breaking down odour in sweat, PFC-free water repellent (in applicable styles) and leather sourced from Leather Working Group (LWG)-certified tanneries. KEEN makes shoes to make a difference. From the products it makes, to the actions the it takes, KEEN inspires people to live and work monumental every day. As a brand born for life outside, KEEN has a responsibility to protect and conserve the places where all people live, play and work.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had read that some Keen sandals can be slightly smaller than expected so went for a 8.5 UK initially and found these to be a bit closer to a UK 9. Replaced with UK 8 and the fit is exactly right.
The build quality looks good with a well lugged sole that looks grippy. The uppers nicely balance sandal openness with plenty of foot protection. Hope they last as long as the Merrell's!
Size is snug at best.
I should have stuck with Teva.