Keanu Mens 3 Pack Lounge Shorts Cotton Pyjama Short Trouser Bottoms Jersey Night Wear Summer Sizes M-3XL
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- COTTON RICH: 100% Cotton (Grey is 84% Cotton, 16% Viscose) Jersey Shorts by Keanu, These shorts are made from a soft & comfortable material, Cool lightweight shorts perfect for warmer weather
- CLASSIC COMFORT: These classic jersey shorts are favoured by so many for its comfort and ease of wear. Made from lightweight breathable fabric that is soft to the touch yet durable enough to be machine washed (30c), these shorts feature 2 Side Pockets, elasticated waist with self tie cord.
- 3 PACK: Give your summer drawer a boost with this handy 3 Pack featuring Black, Grey and Navy shorts
- SHOP THE KEANU COLLECTION: Complete your wardrobe with our other Keanu products - Coordinating clothing, nightwear and accessories available.
- UK SIZES: Available in standard Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large & Double Extra Large
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.7 x 22.9 x 5.5 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Mar. 2021
- Manufacturer : Texco
- Manufacturer reference : K541
- ASIN : B08ZVPNJK9
- Customer reviews:
Pack of 2 Mens Cotton Jersey Shorts by Keanu
Soft & Comfortable Material, Cool lightweight shorts perfect for warmer weather
100% Cotton, 2 Side Pockets, elasticated waist with self tie cord
Available in Sizes M,L,XL, 2XL & 3XL
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is the flaw. I'd been wondering why one of three pairs had ridiculously small pockets in them and then realised that the pockets weren't actually small, they have just been sewn in back to front. it is not impossible that the pockets are correct and it is the tie cord that is in the wrong place, but I think it is the pockets.
Are they are a bargain? No. They are priced at the top end for what they are. They are, however, all they need to be.
Thought I'd give these a try and they're great! Loose where they need to be and fitting where they should be.
Buying more, only niggle is one pocket on one pair of shorts has been mis-sewn and has left you with the ability to store a thimbul or maybe half a snickers bar.
But.. They're for sleeping, don't really need the pockets.