Kallspin Men's Merino Wool Blend Relax Fit Turtle Neck Sweater Jumper
- FEATURES: Merino wool blend, turtle neck, chunky, solid color, relax fit, ribbed hem, basic and classic design
- SOFT & THERMAL: Chunky knitted merino wool blended fabric is soft, and warmer than cotton, lighter than polyester. You will feel cozy even in a windy day.
- 50% Polyester, 20% Wool (Merino), 15% Acrylic, 15% Polyamide
- Machine Wash
- Long Sleeve
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Does this high neck wool sweater pill?
- Your merino wool blended sweater is difficult to pill, but it will pill some ball in the special condition that you wearing it as a outer layer and often rub it. If do so, the ball remover will perfectly solve this problem. Please don’t use the scissor.
2. Is it machine washable?
- Yes, it is. The only requirement is putting it in the laundry bag and using the cold water. Please don’t iron and bleach it. Hand dry or tumble dry low.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chose Large, as it's better to have a little more room that have a jumper too tight, and I was pleased that the Large fits exactly as you would expect. It's not too long in the arms, but perhaps a little longer in the neck that I might have liked, so you would need to take that into consideration as well. You can roll it down to fit of course, and the longer neck, with this merino wool blend, is terrific for giving you great coverage for keeping warm.
There's a lot of pilling of the wool - fluffing up and pulling away threads of wool - particularly on the inside of the polo neck. That will happen for a few wears, but it's normal for wool like this and it doesn't affect the quality of the jumper.