KIMILILY Men's Slim Fit One Button Solid Blazer Business Jacket Casual Suit Coats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ☂ Features: Men's POLYESTER sports jacket with SLIM FIT style
- ☂ SIZE Tips: 1. SIZE suggest from buyer: Their size is too small, please choose one size larger than the normal size. 2. Please refer to OUR SIZE CHART on the left picture NOT AMAZON chart because ours is different
- 100% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- Fastening: Button
- Long Sleeve
- Package Dimensions : 41.39 x 28.8 x 5 cm; 580 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 May 2019
- Item model number : KI0007
- ASIN : B07S911ZNJ
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
★This is a slim fit highly recommended KIMILILY style basic Blazer Jackets
Comfortable, soft skin friendly, and relaxed silhouette
Good of brand KIMILILY process high quality fabric and fine workmanship
KIMILILY strives to produce high-quality goods with a commitment to craftsmanship, timeless style and design innovation. KIMILILY aims to provide high-quality & competitively-priced made-in-china products to customers all over the world.
And we have rich offer
★High quality of workmanship; All blazers for men are designed and produced with KIMILILY's slim fit cut in China.
This men's sport coat is suitable for casual, work or club wear; The slim fit cut will bring you stylish and modern outfit.
It is good a great gift for your best friend, significant other, or anyone who enjoys expensive looked jacket.
★Other Note ::
1. The actual color may be slightly different from the image caused by different brightness of various monitors and brightness. Please kindly understand about it and we cannot sure about the problems with color difference.
2. Please refer to the size chart listed below or let us know your weight and height in stones or lbs. and inches.
3. Our products are made of cotton, but because of the transport process, the product will fold, so buy the product customers, need their own ironing to smooth
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 August 2019