- The Max of Josef Seibel is the ideal shoe for home or away. With its light and flexibility providing the ultimate comfort
- Its high quality footbed and the timeless design make this model Max the ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Comfort g Width is ideal for normal feet
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm; 721.21 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 Jan. 2015
- Manufacturer : Josef Seibel
- ASIN : B0019HKJAY
- Item model number : 10663 37 600
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
The classic Josef Seibel clog in smooth leather uppers with a leather footbed. The upper is handstiched to the pu sole unit providing flexibilty, lightness and shock absorption.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first lasted 8 years and the second pair 4 years (still in use though). They were suede and got marked with diy paint stains. I went for black leather this time so they can be polished. Rubber soles last and are not slippery. Uppers made of real leather.
But be warned, whilst being spot on when it comes to general sizing, they were far too wide for my foot and kept slipping off. I rang the UK head office and was told that all their shoes tend to be a wider fitting and that going down a size wouldn't make any difference. I was very sad to have to send them back. But as they're slip-ons, they need to fit tight enough to stay in place when you walk.
Unfortunately, if like me your feet do not sit square on the bed of your shoes - not uncommon if you have knee problems - they may prove uncomfortable. I found that the plastic edge of the sole, above where the sole is stitched to the upper, dug into my heels, making them uncomfortable. I had to return my shoes for a refund, but this was due to my anatomy and not the fault of these well made and comfortable shoes, which I would otherwise recommend.