|Price:|| £15.99 £35.97
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|30||30||30.7 - 33.8||40.9|
|32||32||31.4 - 34.6||42.5|
|33||33||33 - 35.4||43.3|
|34||34||33.8 - 37||46.4|
|35||35||35.4 - 37.8||47.2|
|36||36||37.7 - 39.3||47.3|
|38||38||38.5 - 40.9||48.8|
|40||40||40.9 - 42.5||50.3|
- Camo combat trousers for men with Sits at waist, Straight leg, loose fit, regular fit, bottoms drawstring tie, boyfriend style work pants.
- Cargo camouflage trouser for men with multi-Pocket, two front slant pockets, four thigh pockets, two back pockets, one decorative fake pocket for wallet, phone, credit card, knife. when on the field.
- 100% Soft
- Fastening: Zip fly and button closure / Machine wash
- 160703-7533-CK-Army Green-29-NEW
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 39.2 x 26 x 4.59 cm; 800 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Jessie Kidden
- Item model number : 160703-7533-CK-Army Green-29-NEW
- ASIN : B07SCJR1H1
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Cargo Trouser Men, Combat Work Trousers Men Workwear Pants with 8 Pocket （couple ladies cargo trousers B08LKHH5MG ）
Cargo trousers, Combat Trousers Men Outdoor Casual Ripstop Camo Military Combat Construction Work Pants
- Mens cargo trousers with Left pocket under zipper is only for decoration.
- Black combat trousers mens with Totally 8 Pockets which stylish and functional.
- Casual trousers for men Straight leg openings with drawstring tie to fit with boot.
- Hiking trousers men with Classic straight leg,Sits slightly below the waist.
- Work trousers for man with pockets lightweight tactical pants for men.
- Mens cargo combat trousers, High-grade resin buttons for a delicate texture；
- Combat trousers men black, We have improved zipper quality and superior Y-shaped zipper for durability;
- Covered pocket design, safe and practical, highlighting fashion;
- High-quality and double-thread sewing, strong and durable, workmanship is smooth and delicate;
- The straight leg openings fit over boots, if it is too long, with drawstring to adjust the cuff;
Cargo Trousers for men/Combat trousers/Mens work trousers /Mens casual trousers/Hiking trousers men
Mens cargo combat work trousers , Men's Casual Military Army Pants with 8 Pocket
- Mens cargo combat trousers with Higher tear and tensile strength.
- Men's combat trousers with Freedom of movement and high abrasion resistance
- Work trousers men elasticated waist, Made for a man's curves
- Hunting Pants for men Comfortable to wear ,lots of deep pockets, sturdy fabric, cool styling.
- FIT: This tactical pants can be paired with T shirt, Sweater, Cardigan and Jackets in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Ideal and comfortable casual pant for outdoor activities (hiking & camping) and relaxing weekends.
- OCCASION: work trousers elasticated waist are ideal for casual and outdoor recreations like climbing, hiking, fishing, travelling, backpacking, camping, running, jogging, walking, cycling, vacation, beach wear.
- Men work trouser are perfect gift for your family and friends. Sweat-absorbent,Wear and stain resistant.The belt is not included.Cold Hand/ Machine Wash/Season:Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter 4 seasons.
Maybe you care more about these issues
Army trousers for men/Camo trousers/Mens camouflage trousers/Military trousers men/Tactical waterproof trousers/Outdoors trousers
Cargo trousers men black
Cargo Pants Men: Sits at waist / loose fit / Left slant decoration zipper/ Straight leg openings with drawstring tie to fit with boots
Hiking trousers mens waterproof
Mens hiking trousers: Solid hiking trousers men/ Multi-pockets for convenience/The belt in the picture is not included.
Work utility & safety trousers
Combat work trousers men: Ripstop work trousers for outdoor activities, easy care wrinkle resistant fabrics, roomy pockets & sturdy zippers & buttons.
Mens casual trouser
Trousers men casual: Ideal for relaxing weekends and outdoor activities as paintball, climbing, hiking, skateboard, fishing, hunting, travelling, backpacking, camping, jogging, walking.
- Activity: Hiking/Fishing/Duty work/Tactical/Hunting/Daily life/Military/Climbing/Camping.
- Style: Casual/Cargo/Tactial
- Fit: Casual fit, Straight leg
- Pattern Type: Solid/Camo
- Front slant pocket x2;
- Thigh buttoned flap pocket x2;
- Leg buttoned flap pocket x2;
- Rear buttoned flap pocket x2;
- Left slant decoration zipper pocket x1.
- Partial Wide waistband with belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Sweat-absorbent,Wear and stain resistant.
- This cargo pants sits slightly below the waist.
- Straight leg openings with drawstring tie to fit with boots.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 January 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also shame you cant choose a leg length as manufactures seem to think if you want a 40inch waist it's because you must be over 8 feet tall. I'm not, I'm just fat, my legs are normal length
pros: comfortable, fits well (if you go with your trousers waist size), large number of colours to choose from, inside waist drawstring
cons: not gusseted, no belt included, no way near as good/rugged as a pair of branded combats, long on the leg length,
bottom line: comfortable, but overpriced for what they are
Overall a comfortable pair of Cargo pants. They dont quite compare to either of the branded pairs of combats I have - at this price I thought they would be more similar, (my branded ones are thick and each stitch line on my branded combats is double/triple stitched). Unfortunately I put on weight over Covid hence the purchase.
The only advantage with these cargo pants of course is they are much lighter than my branded combats, albeit at the cost of not being as rugged. In my rush to buy I didn't see the other reviews and got stung with the very misleading item picture - there is no belt included. This should clearly be listed!
Fit wise, if you ignore their chart just under the picture labelled 'Size Chart' and go with your uk trousers waist size you should be okay? I went with my waist size, 40", and found the waist on the cargo pants to be okay. The thighs fit well (but I have big thighs, so this may be loose for others), but a bit too long on the leg - if I had followed their picture chart on the listing, 40 inch waist would have come under '38' and would have been too tight round the my waist. Luckily I went for the next size up from 38 thinking they would be very loose and baggy (according to their picture chart), but as it is, it fits well, apart from the length. Even though a bit too long on the leg, it is okay with trainers/boots on, and also has a drawstring at the bottom of each leg.
Zip is a false one, but they do mention it on the listing. Although they claim in the listing it has a "gusseted crotch", these are *not* gusseted, so no extra protection/ruggedness there. I would class them as cargo pants/trousers with the combat pockets added on them, rather than actual combats.
I paid £35 at the time of writing for these, but I would say they are more worth around the £15-20 mark. The main thing going for them is the large number of available designs/colours that they are available in.
My husband liked them so much he's now purchased 5 pairs in differing colours so he would recommend them.