Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|30||30||30.7 - 33.8||40.9|
|32||32||31.4 - 34.6||42.5|
|33||33||33 - 35.4||43.3|
|34||34||33.8 - 37||46.4|
|35||35||35.4 - 37.8||47.2|
|36||36||37.7 - 39.3||47.3|
|38||38||38.5 - 40.9||48.8|
|40||40||40.9 - 42.5||50.3|
- hiking trousers mens, Comfort fit side elastic waist, freedom of movement, water repellent, wear-resisting, breathe freely, equipped with a belt.
- Convertible trousers Men: Zip-off pant legs make for an easy change from pants to shorts, suitable in the hot and cold seasons of spring summer and autumn.
- 100% Polyamide
- Fastening: Zipper
- 171212-225UK-Army green-XXS
- Cargo trousers Men: Multi-pockets with hook&loop for your belongings, Two slant pockets, Two thigh pockets and Two back pockets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 35 x 34 x 3 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 Dec. 2017
- Item model number : 171212-225UK-Army green-XXS
- ASIN : B078JHH1MK
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
A fine-tuned trail pant that’s built for comfort and movement, the convertible Pant is all about active functionality, featuring a water-repellent, UPF 50 fabrication that protects you from the elements, with stretch properties and gusseting for great mobility. When conditions heat up, the convertible let you convert this pant into a Short.
Men's Outdoor Adventure Pants Hiking Camping Durable UPF 50+ Quick Dry Cargo Trousers
- Water repellent, wear-resisting without tearing.
- 2-in-1 convertible pants reduce your travel weight.
- Multi pockets with hook &loop for your belongings.
- UPF 50 suncreen fabric for maximum sun protection against UV.
- Quick dry fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- Mid and high rise,3D cutting, Straight Leg, Partial Elastic at Waist.
- Fishing pants for men use durable ripstop water-repellent (DWR) fabric with a triple-stitching built, sturdy and flexible to ensure maximum performance in the field and stream.
- Two-section convertible pants for men made a zipper on the knee, zip off switch pants to a shorts, suitable for cool and hot spring /summer/ autumn.
- Mens hiking camping pant is characterized by quick drying breathability that wicks away moisture and dry quickly, keep you cool and dry.
- Mens lightweight work pants have six pockets with closure for the safe of your mobile phones, wallets, keys, etc.Two slant pockets, Two thigh pockets, Two back pockets.
- Boy scout pants or cargo work pants feature Mid and high rise, 3D cutting, Straight leg, Partial Elastic at Waist design, provide freedom of movement.
- Mens travel pants suitable for casual everyday use and outdoor recreation wear, such as hiking, travel, fishing, riding, walking, camping, backpacking, hunt, climb, etc.
Maybe you care more about these issues
About Quick dry
Fishing pants for men/ Convertible pants men/ Mens hiking pants/ Mens travel pants/ Lightweight work pants for men
Pants for Men Outdoor Hiking Quick-Dry, Fishing pants for men, Lightweight convertible pants men, Cargo work pants for men
Men's Outdoor Adventure Survival Pants Hiking Camping UPF 50+ Quick Dry Cargo Pants Convertible Fishing Pants
- Activity: Hiking / Trekking / Fishing
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Belt loops
- Breathable, Lightweight and Quick-drying
- Fit: Casual fit, Straight leg
- Front fly with snap closure
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Two thigh cargo pockets with flaps
- Two rear pockets
- Partial Wide waistband with belt
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm quite a large chap but these are a little on the large size even for me - although I did choose the same size trousers as all the others I have. My wife has sewn an extra button them though and I have got myself a belt so they are now performing as expected (!)
The picture on the advert shows the Cargo trousers with a matching green belt - please note they DO NOT come with a belt of any sort.
Best of all if you liked the 1970s - they're NYLON! So, a fabric that traps heat and sweat, and the static from them is incredible; try taking them off and they cling to you.
I needed some replacement DIY/painting trousers, so at £20 will try them for that. Back to the High Street for me, to actually see what I'm buying.
I'm somewhere between a 32 and 34 waist, with average (not majorly athletic, or skinny), 32" legs. So based on the chart in the product description, and on other reviews; I ordered size 32.
The waist seemed fine, although a little on the tight side. But the thigh was so tight, it seemed like if I tensed, the stitching would burst open.
Along with that, lets just say the "doodad" region, was tight and kind of on full display in boxers. The material is a quite thin ripstop nylon type, and not really lined in that area.
On the plus side you do get a belt, which is why I gave the extra star.
But needless to say: Returned!
They probably wouldn't survive a wash , go to sports direct and get some cheap karrimors, they're 10 times better than this rubbish
I ordered these to replace my North Face paramount 2 hiking trousers that annoyingly aren’t made any more. I’ve not been able to find a replacement and unfortunately still haven’t.
These trousers are nice but the thighs on these were just too small to allow me to walk or move properly. The waist was slightly loose but OK with the belt.
The trousers are very light weight and would hopefully last a long time!
other than that they're excellent, id buy another pair and just hop that the issue with the zip is just a one off.