|Price:|| £12.59 £12.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- JasGood Men's Designer Western Belt ,Medium Length(not included Buckle)115CM Suit 30" to 35"Waist Larger Length(not included Buckle) 125CM Suit 35" to 40" Waist
- Easy Use- The men fashion leather belt provides the different strap length .Easy removable the buckle to trim the belt length to suit your real waist size.
- Fastening: Screw
- Fashion or Casual belt - a good quality with gift box package,More durable and super confortable to wear and match your pants or jeans.
- As A Persent - Make a big surprise! Enclosed in a lovely, attractive gift box for your family or friendsRemovable and Replace the buckle for your like,The length of the belt can be trimmed so easy according to your real waist.
- Lifetime After Service - 45 days free exchange and returns. We always stand behind our products, just feel free to purchase.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 115.01 x 3.81 x 0.2 cm; 195.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 Dec. 2018
- Item model number : JA046-Black115CM
- ASIN : B01NAAQUQS
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The JasGood leather belt ,Quality belt at last - a real leather belt! After years of being fobbed off with something that is no more than a thin veneer of leather over crumbly fibre this belt is a revelation. My previous belt lasted two weeks - this one is still in tip-top condition after several months. It has adapted itself to my waistline, not just in diameter but in the ups and downs around the hips. There is no, repeat no tearing around the holes even though I keep it tight and under strain.
I did make a small mistake in ordering - getting a size too big - but a quick whack with a hollow-bore hole punch was all it took to make a new hole with puncher came together. Normally this would be a recipe for disaster, but this belt is well made and the new hole is as strong as the pre-drilled ones. There is no sign yet of cracking of the finish along length of the belt.
An excellent purchase, 5 out of 5.Will recommend the JasGood store belt .
Comes in a very nice gift style box with a pouch. Even supply a hole punch in case further holes for adjustment are required.
By John on 9 March 2020