|Price:|| £21.99 £37.52
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Chest||Sleeve length|
- Compact And Lightweight, This Jack Jones Mens Rush Bomber Water Repellent Jacket Is Ideal For Travelling Just About Anywhere In The World
- This Front Full Zipper Has A Smooth Pull That Getting Dressed Easy With Comfortable Long Sleeves and Side Slash Zip Pocket Provide Practical Coverage In Cooler Weather
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Regular size
- Collar Style: Band
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.8 x 29 x 5.2 cm; 440 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Jack & Jones
- Item model number : 12165203
- ASIN : B085DWMXMD
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once on it has a fairly snug fit around the arms and torso and is definitely suited to a slimmer physique.
The material is of fairly good quality for the price (Currently £26) The inner material generates a tremendous amount of static when putting it on and taking it off and will make the hairs on your arms stick up.
Lightweight and good for casual wear. Not going to keep you warm in the middle of winter but good for cooler days during spring and summer.
No regrets buying this item. I wear it all the time and still looks new.
The jacket itself I feel is stylish and smart.
It as 4 pockets two at front with zips one on left arm with zip and an inside one without a zip, I feel the pockets aren't very deep and struggles to hold a phone unless your holding it, can just manage to squeeze a wallet into arm pocket and zip it up.
I feel an extra large would be ideal as the armpits on the large when I bearhug for example the armpits feel as though they're gonna rip when the jacket is zipped up.