|Price:|| £19.99 £29.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- SOFT COMFY MATERIAL: Extremely soft modal fabric, smooth, lightweight, breathable, Make you feel cool and comfy at hot nights. The Pyjama shorts perfect for sleeping and lounging around house comfortably.
- Softer but cheaper than silk, Moisture absorption and breathability are superior to than cotton.
- 95% Modal, 5% Elastane
- Fastening: Adjustable
- LOOSE FIT
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: This Pyjama bottoms for men is design with solid colors, with elastic waist, drawstring closure inside, it can be freely adjusted to fit your waist well.
- DEEPER POCKETS: Lounge shorts with two side-seam deep pockets carry your phones, wallets or other small items with you on the go.
- OCCASIONS: Perfectly mens PJ shorts is suitable for lounge wear, nightwear, jogging, gym, yoga, casual or at home etc. Size Guide: S (28"-30"); M (32"-34"); L (36"-38") ; XL (40"-42"); 2XL (44"-46"); 3XL (48"-50") 4XL(52"-54")
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
JINSHI Men's Pyjamas Bottoms Lounge Shorts
JINSHI Men's Pyjama Shorts Super Soft Lounge Wear Shorts PJ Bottoms 2 Pack or 3 Pack
- Men's pyjamas shorts made of 95% modal,5% elastane, super soft, comfortable, breathable and stretchy.
- The 4-way stretch fabric can keep the legs, hips and waist unconstrained during exercise and free and flexible.
- Two side pockets helps you to put in your hands and store accessories.
- This lounge shorts featuring elastic waistband with built-in drawstring for better fit.
- Machine wash and hand wash in cold water, Do not bleach, Hang to dry
- Perfect for sleepwear loungewear, jogging, fitness, workout, casual wear or at home etc.
Soft and Comfortable Shorts
Extremely soft men's pyjama shorts perfect for sleeping and lounging around house comfortably.
Package: Pack of two or three pieces shorts
Fastening: Elastic waistband with drawstring
Material: 95% modal+5% spandex
Colors: black, grey, lake-blue, navy, green, dark grey, white, beige, brown
S: Waist: 28-30in/ 71-76cm; Shorts length: 19.6in/ 50cm
M: Waist: 31.5-34 in/ 80-86cm; Shortslength: 20.0in/ 51cm
L: Waist: 36-38in/ 91-96cm; Shorts length: 20.4in/ 52cm
XL: Waist: 40-42in/ 101-106cm; Shorts length: 20.8in/ 53cm
XXL: Waist: 44-46in/ 111-116cm; Shorts length: 21.2in/ 54cm
3XL: Waist: 48-50in /121-126cm Shorts length: 21.6in/ 55cm
4XL: Waist: 52-54in /131-136cm Shorts length: 22.0in/56cm
4-Way strench material allows great range of motion
Elastic waistband and adjustable drawstring help the fit in the waist.
2 Side Pockets for easy storage of your essentials.
Super soft and comfortable fabric
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+light weight due to thin fabric
+The shorts are very comfortable, soft smooth fabric with elasticity
+The pockets are a fair size with 2 pockets; one either side.
-The fabric is very thin and primarily made from Modal (google it!) blended with elastane.
-As the fabric is very thin then should the shorts snag on anything then likelihood is that they will tear easily.
-The pockets are a fair size but I wouldnt go putting anything heavy in them otherwise the shorts will sag way down or even fall down! The odd coin or paper yes but anything heavier then it may well be an embarrassing outcome.
-The drawstring for the waist is incredibly thin and pretty much useless, think thin ribbon that wraps around presents. So thin that it is quite an art to tie and once tied it will slide from the tied position.
-The material is see-through in strong light, especially daylight so think about situations when wearing these!
-Consider going for a smaller size down than your natural size; for example, given the stretch factor if you are sized XXXL then you may wish to consider XL-XXL. They will fit just as good and still have plenty of stretch.
-Pricey given the cons.
Overall these are good comfortable lounging shorts but the small flaws like the fragile fabric and thin waist drawstring give a negative perception. If the fabric was a little thicker and perhaps a thicker more effective cotton drawstring then the item would easily command the asking price of 25-30 for a 3-pack and push ratings into the 4-5 star band. At the moment people may well get the impression that the purchase isnt worth the buy and wait for a lower selling price or buy elsewhere hence the 3 stars.
Some people say they are of poor quality and manufacture. I disagree. The fabric feels and weighs similar to 50% model, 45% cotton, the mix I love for tee shirts. If you've not tried model before then it will feel thin and stretchy but that's the benefit, not the disadvantage. Bear in mind that these will not shrink.
The size is right and the drawstring matches the weight of the garment. Any thicker would be unbalanced and alter the feel of the waistband.
The legs are too long for me to wear during the day and they are probably the most visually unattractive garment I've ever owned but then I'm 77 and comfort is more to me important now!
They are a thin material but I have found them fine so far, in fact I bought a second set.
There are pockets however as the material is so light you couldnt carry too much in them - they might fall down!
There is a string and an elasticated band, I'm lucky that the size fit me perfectly with the band so I haven't had to adjust the string, I couldnt see the string doing too much as it does seem quite flimsy.
I would absolutely buy these again I'm very happy with this product.
I find the pockets useful to stash my phone when staggering around in the early morning.
I sized down to small (size medium would be recommended for my 32 inch waist) and find the waist to be perfect, the tie is not needed, and there is lots of room elsewhere.