JEEP TERRAIN - 3 Pairs Cotton Walking Hiking Socks for Ladies - Padded Breathable Anti Blister Athletic Outdoor Performance Trekking Crew Socks for Women
- ✔ JEEP TERRAIN - Since 1941, the Jeep brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability. Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions. Jeep branded products are created for living life without limits.
- ✔ COTTON RICH - They are cotton rich so they are comfortable on the foot whilst also being suitable for all the seasons, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- 73% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 2% Elastane, 2% Polyamide
- Machine Wash
- ✔ CUSHIONED SOLE - Cushioned foot and a strengthened heel and toe. This allows your feet to be protected on all kinds of terrain as the socks provide that essential durable cushioning to prevent blisters developing on your feet.
- ✔ DURABLE - Made with a blend of soft but extremely durable fibers designed to stop these socks from wearing out. Made to be rigid and dense enough to withstand the toughest of terrains
- ✔ FOUR DIFFERENT COLOURS - They are available in 4 different colours, regenerated with a refreshed touch compared to the old Jeep Terrain colours. Show them off in your hiking boots, sport shoes or even our trainers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.18 x 12.09 x 9.19 cm; 297 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 Sept. 2019
- Manufacturer reference : JL273TANCRM-MPN
- ASIN : B07YLP7BSF
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
Supersoft and superstrong, these luxury terrain socks are perfect for action lovers and adrenaline junkies. The rugged design is tough enough to withstand any terrain, yet they are smooth and soft to keep your feet in tip top condition. The high Cotton content means moisture is absorbed away from the skin so feet stay dry and cool, and the embroidered Jeep logo is a mark of quality. (10/11)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife is a size 6 and loves these, they even fit me as a size 10, I wore them by mistake and found them to be great too.
For years I’ve struggled with blisters when walking or wet feet from unsuitable shoes. I’d tried thick socks, thin socks, 2 pairs of socks, taping my heels and ankles. Nothing worked. I took a friends advice and invested in some hiking socks and never looked back, so much so I bought another set in a different colour.