Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||32 - 34||30.5|
|M||M||34 - 36||30.5|
|L||L||36 - 38||31.5|
|XL||XL||40 - 42||31.5|
|2XL||2XL||42 - 44||32|
|3XL||3XL||46 - 48||32|
|S||S||30 - 32|
|M||M||32 - 34|
|L||L||34 - 36|
|XL||XL||38 - 40|
|2XL||2XL||40 - 42|
|3XL||3XL||42 - 44|
- Tough and lightweight waterproof pants. Zippered fly with front and internal button
- Two spacious front pockets. Cargo pockets on each side secured with waterproof coil zippers
- 100% Polyester
- Fastening: Belt
- Glove-friendly webbing pull tabs. Small EDC pocket on the back. Elastic waist with eight 1.77" (4.5cm) belt loops. Lightly padded, articulated and reinforced knees
- Bonded with TPU membrane. Waterproof rating WP 5000mm. Breathability rating MPV 3000g/m²/24h
- Brushed finish for a professional look. Lined with mesh for added comfort. Material: 100% Polyester
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 39.2 x 33.3 x 8 cm; 578 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 Mar. 2018
- Manufacturer : JACK PYKE
- Manufacturer reference : JTRSWDBS
- ASIN : B07BR4QKTM
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,361 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Tough, lightweight, 100% polyester micro fibre with brushed finish bonded TPU membrane Features Mesh lined Two front pockets and two leg pockets with weatherproof zips. Reinforced preformed knees Elasticated waist with belt loops. Waterproof: 5,000mm Breathability: 3,000gms. Sizes to fit Waist and Inside leg - S 32”-34”w 30.5”l / M 34”-36”w 30.5”l / L 36”-38”w 31.5”l / XL 40”-42”w 31.5”l / XXL 42”-44”w 32”l / 3XL 46”-48”w 32”l
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recieved mine today. First shower of rain and from the pocket zips down I was soaked.
Not good at all really, showerproof at best maybe. I'll be returning mine on Monday as they dont fit the description of what I ordered - waterproof trousers..
6 weeks on and although they are still all good.... the crotch ripped open today as I climbed a ladder. Very disappointed 😞
I'm a 36" waist and bought XL.... they fit nicely, not too tight not too loose. They look well made. Bit disappointed there are no rear pockets. Also they rustle when you move so not ideal for wearing when watching wildlife.
I decide to return them because the waist height is what I would call ‘old man high’ with the waist band above my belly button. If you like a high waist then great if not they are not for you
Also bought the jacket as well and they compliment each other perfectly.
With winter coming there is plenty of room for thermals and you won’t struggle with weight and excessive sweating.