- All Weather Mens Golf Trouser Featuring Windproof, Insulated And Water Resistant Fabric Technologies – Keeps You Warm & Dry On The Golf Course
- These Golf Pants Provide Zipped Fly, Side Hem Splits. & Contrast Stitch Details – Offering Style & Perfect Golf Functionality
- 100% Polyester
- Trousers & Leggings
- These Island Green Gold Trousers Feature Our Patented Water Repellent, Wind Proof, Thermal And Breathable Fabric Technologies Making These Essential Golf Trousers For Autumn, Winter & Spring Golf Seasons
- We Offer These Golf Pants In 3 Different Leg Lengths & A Full Range Of Waist Sizes Offering The Right Size & Fit For Virtually Every Golfer.
- These Golfing Trousers Also Come In 3 Different Colours Which Match Our Other Golf Garments Including Golf Polo Shirts, Jackets, Mid Layers & Gilet Vests
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 2 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Jan. 2020
- Manufacturer : Island Green
- Item model number : IGPNT1936_CHA29_32
- ASIN : B083RVX9WZ
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,813 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #4 in Men's Golf Trousers
- Customer reviews:
Our Mens Island Green all-weather trousers are stylish and functional. Water repellent, wind proof, thermal and breathable fabric make these trousers essential for this season. Available in 3 different leg lengths in most waist sizes. . Island Green: Quality, Price and Style are our business. All Weather Trouser - Windproof, insulated and water resistant. Zipped fly and side hem splits. Contrast stitch details. Embroidered tonal logo to rear. 100% Polyester RainPass Water Resistant Fabric
From the manufacturer
Island Green Golf IGPNT1936 Mens All Weather Trouser
- Water Resistant
- Water Resistant – This fabric features water resistant/showerproof technologies making it suitable in light rainy conditions
- Windproof – This garment keeps the wind at bay with its tightly weaved fabrics, ensuring warmth whilst going about your day on or off the course
- Thermal Balance – Providing the wearer with shared thermal properties allowing for perfect warmth in cooler conditions and likewise cooling the user down
- Breathable Materials – By only using fabrics which made from breathable lightweight properties this offers both comfortable and fashionable attire for all purposes
- Proudly supporting the Island Green logo at the inside waist through a woven label
- With a functional fly zipper
- Stylized with colour contrast stitch detail
Island Green have introduced the IGPNT1936 men’s all weather trouser, available in 29” leg to 33” leg. Made from water resistant fabrics that hold windproof properties, this is the ideal garment to wear in all weather conditions, meaning you can play on the course all year round.
Additionally made from thermal breathable materials, this garment is lightweight and provides you overall with the latest technology and fabrics allowing you to perform, feeling unrestricted and protected from the ever changing elements out on the course.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thickness is slightly more than normal dress trousers, I’d say sort of jeans thickness, maybe a tad less.
The legs are marginally wider than your normal trousers but not so much that you'd notice when wearing them, just “regular’ cut rather than a “slim fit” when compared to jeans. Probably Levis 501 cut.
The waist sizes listed are true to your regular jeans and trouser sizes, that is to say they are a “to fit” size.
To explain, all my jeans (Levis, Diesel etc) are 34W, 32”Leg and these trousers come up the same. My actual waist measures 36” and I always buy (and wear!) 34” Waist jeans and trousers.
With other golf trousers that I ordered the sizes listed varied quite wildly.
When ordering 34” Waist, some came up 31” and some 35”.
36” came in at 34”-38”.
I just wish buyers (or retailers) would list the actual measurements so we all know where we stand rather than the manufacturers label size!
That said, I must give a recommendation to the seller I bought these off (Sports and Safety) who were fantastic. They physically measured the sizes I asked and I was able to order a pair of trousers that fitted just fine.
From their measurements (for anyone who needs it), the 36” Waist comes up at 97cm (approx. 38”) and the 34” Waist size comes up at 92cm (approx. 36”).
The leg lengths are pretty much as listed (ie 31” leg is 31” Inside Leg).
If the original stitching had been okay I would have rated 5 stars. Had they been more expensive, 3 stars, but for the price and five minutes work with a needle and thread they're still pretty good value, so they get four stars