An Inspector Calls (Heinemann Plays For 14-16+) Hardcover – 12 Jan. 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Kindle Storyteller contest celebrates the best of independent publishing. The contest is open for entries between 1st May and 31st August 2021.
Discover the Kindle Storyteller 2021
- Publisher : Heinemann (12 Jan. 1992)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 81 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0435232827
- ISBN-13 : 978-0435232825
- Reading age : 14 - 17 years
- Dimensions : 20.5 x 1 x 13.9 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 8 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those not studying it and simply purchasing it for the enjoyment, even reading the playbook is captivating enough. You're instantly hooked on all the characters attitudes and their effects on the play, Priestley manages to get his effective message across of being responsible of those around you and teaches a valuable life lesson.
Compared to the other options of the book out there, this edition is by far the best one. Arrived promptly and in good condition.
It is a paperback and the The letters are legible. Not sure what else you can ask from a printed book.
The content is a subjective issue, so no comment on that one - I am not reading it