|Price:|| £20.99 £32.44
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- Suitable for athletic & recreational outdoor activities and water sports such as surfing, swimming, boarding, hiking etc.
- UPF 50+ ultraviolet protection
- Two-way stretch fabric stabilizes muscle with compression to prevent fatigue and energy loss
- Breathable fabric balances temperature while eliminating excessive moisture and heat
- Asymmetric design creates uniqueness and make you different from the rest
Have one to sell?
- Package Dimensions : 35 x 27 x 2 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 Jan. 2019
- Manufacturer : LBX
- Manufacturer reference : GM-UK-MRG008-Lo-Aborigines-XS
- ASIN : B07M76LP2T
- Customer reviews:
4.5 out of 5
136 global ratings
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2021
Colour: Snake ScaleSize: XXLVerified Purchase
I bought this for diving and it is generally good, but has one key problem for me. It has absolutely no neck protection for wetsuit chafing. Other rashies I own have greater thermal properties and each include neck material specifically to protect the neck area - this is basically just a long-sleeved t-shirt.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 September 2021
Colour: FoliageSize: XLVerified Purchase
I like it because it has the sun protective material and it works and I like because it is fashionable and looks good i it's own. I like it one size larger because I wanted loose fitting.