Hoobest RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Wallet , Men Slim Wallets with Latest RFID Block Technology,Stop Electronic Pick Pocketing-RFID Blocking Wallet
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Wallet compartment type||Paper Money|
|Special feature||Includes Card Holders, RFID-Blocking|
About this item
- ✅SAFETY AND PRACTICALITY - RFID Blocking slim wallet is equipped with advanced rfid secure technology. It will be able to store currency bills and cards and be shielded against unwarranted RFID NFC and BLE scans. It tested to block 13.56 MHZ frequency signals from credit cards, driver's licenses and IDS. PLEASE NOTE THAT the RFID blocking wallet will not block the signal that some ID Badges, Access Cards and Hotel Room Cards operate at 125 KHZ.
- ✅ SLIM AND STYLISH - This wallet is durable and long lifetime! our slim wallet measures 4.3 x 3.5 x 0.35inch, It fits perfect in your top pocket or any jeans or other pants pocket on the market without bulging out.
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL FOR YOUR BUSY LIFE –Our wallet designs quick access ID window, Includes five card slots、two bill pocket with full size bill section, It has a good space inside for your money, bills, cards, photos etc. It could hold up to 7-10 cards.
- ✅ SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Our wallets are made of high quality soft leather to meet your daily needs. Ideal presents for Gents, Brother, Husband, Dad, Uncle, Boss, Boyfriend,Co-Worker, Father's Day, Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversary.
- ✅ 100% MONEY BACK NO HASSLE GUARANTEE - We want you to love your wallet, if not we will provide you with a refund or replacement.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 8.99 x 1.52 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 July 2016
- ASIN : B01I7WAJEO
- Item model number : RFID-M-03
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
Identity Theft is on the Rise,Very important to protect your personal information.
Everyone knows someone who has been a victim of identity theft, who has gone through the seemingly endless nightmare of battling credit agencies, banks and credit card companies to reverse fraudulent transactions and restore one's good credit.
RFID Technology :
These days many credit cards, licenses, ID cards, transit cards and passports come pre-loaded with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips which offer convenient contactless scanning and information sharing - at the cost, however, of security and privacy.
The RFID Blocking Solution:
Hoobest RFID Blocking Wallet was founded on the premise of equipping consumers with the right tools to combat digital pickpocketing and provide peace of mind.
We are very proud of our leather wallet and are confident you will love it too!
Mens Blocking wallets are designed to shield all the contactless credit cards, passports, enhanced drivers licenses, that operate at 13.56 MHz and above. Generally Only the new 13.56 MHz contactless cards contain sensitive personal data,which could be shielded and protected by our wallet from reading by scanners and electronic pick pocketing.
Our wallets do not shield non-smart cards or older low frequency 125 kHz proximity cards.Such as the entrance cards.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It holds five credit cards plus a window slot for ID or a driving licence. But behind the card slots on both sides are compartments for other things such as stamps, or for your name and address if you get lost; perhaps a hardcopy selfie if you don't have a mirror, or extra space for underutilised cards. Loads of room.
This is all I need. It's big enough to carry a contactless payment Bank Debit Card, a Mastercard and a Visa Card plus a couple of non-fiduciary bits of plastic. For paper money, there are two compartments; £5, £10 and £20 notes all fit happily within. More £20's would be even happier. I would be ecstatic.
Like some of the other wallet reviewers, I do not have immediate access to £50 notes to check that they fit. All will be gratefully received to test the capacity. Thanking you in advance.
As to its RFID blocking properties? I have no idea how effective it is. One takes it on trust from Hoobest. If anyone has the means to test this capability, or how one can do this at home without a colander on one's head, please reply/comment.
Obviously, tinfoil hatters need not apply, as you are already living the dream and need no further reassuring concerning your paranoia. They are out to get you and steal your money.
Otherwise, a quality, well constructed and neatly stitched soft black leather wallet, well worth the £10.99 I spent. 5* and very pleased with it.
A pal of mine bought one as well, and he thinks it's brilliant, too.
The leather seems very good quality and I reckon it'll soften up nicely with use. Delivery was super-fast even with the run-up to Christmas and the wallet was nicely packaged in a box which would have been perfect were it a gift.
The RFID blocking was an extra bonus. I carry my pass card in the windowed slot and the card allows access to an electronic barrier. With my old wallet I'd just slap the wallet down on the sensor for access. Can't do that with this one so the RFID definitely does work. Now I flip the wallet open and the hole in the window allows the card to access the barrier so I reckon my debit card is secure as well.
If I could have custom designed my own wallet I couldn't have done better than this.
I tried this out on a shopping trip as a contactless payment with the wallet closed and then again with the wallet open (but the cards chip still cobered). It worked like a dream and has put my mind to rest that my cards will not be scanned but fraudsters look[img to scam me. 10/10, I’ve recommended this to family and friends, who are looking to buy a safer wallet.
black box with the name of the manufacturer in gold on the top so would be presentable if given as a gift. The wallet has the same format as his previous one. It is light and made of what appears to be good quality leather. Only time will tell how robust this is. The wallet has been in use for three weeks and he has no complaints. Would buy again for a gift.
Avoid keeping it in your back pocket as in a crowded place the thieves jostle you and can slit the bottom of the pocket and the wallet just drops out.
A good product which should last a long time as my previous one did but didn't have RFID protection.
The wallet consists of a few card slots, which were filled immediately and two slots for notes. These are both good and though to begin with I didn't like the lack of a coin slot but the change has made my wallet far smaller and lighter, which I am a big fan of.
I would recommend this wallet as a gift to almost anybody and for the price, you can't go wrong.