- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Waterproof jacket specifically designed for people with a passion for the outdoors, style and fashion combine with durable materials for an all weather raincoat
- Designed with Helly Tech technology to keep water molecules out and allow sweat vapour to pass through, lightweight, breathable fabrics for a flattering fit
- Face: 100% Polyester / Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Snap
- Seven J
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 43.18 x 33.02 x 10.16 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Release date : 29 Aug. 2016
- Date First Available : 5 April 2012
- Manufacturer : Helly Hansen
- Item model number : 62047
- ASIN : B006UQOQ0S
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,608 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Helly Hansen Seven J Jacket
Helly Hansen Seven J Jacket has been specifically designed for people with a busy city life, suitable for the morning commute or for when storms hit and
the heavens open. A selection of features designed to offer practicality and functionality while on the move and looking stylish, including zipped pockets
- a secure storage solution. Adjustable hood and cuffs, fully sealed seams and a quick-dry lining. Feel confident doing what you love with Helly Tech Pro-
fessional technology providing breathability, water and wind protection. Design and durability combine to offer an all season jacket with quality YKK zip-
pers and treated with Durable Water Repellency technology.
- Practical design
- Helly Tech Professional technology
- 2 ply fabric construction
- Multi-purpose uses: Urban/city life, winter, commuting, rain
- Available in sizes: S to 3X-Large
- Article No. 62047
Helly Hansen gear is worn and trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. Helly Hansen sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across all
five oceans, and Helly Hansen are proud to partner with and participate in some of the sport’s most iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading Scandina-
vian work wear brand, you’ll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. Helly Hansen continue to support Captain Hansen’s legal-
cy through a long list of first-to-market innovations developed through insights from those working and recreating in the world’s harshest environments.
From the manufacturer
Helly Hansen Men's Seven J Jacket
Our Active collection is a series of outerwear products made to protect you against the elements while living an active urban life.
The Seven J is one of our most popular and versatile jackets with full water and wind protection and clean esthetics.
- Helly Tech protection
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Lined for comfort
- Snap button sleeve adjustment
- Zipped hand pockets
- Fixed hood
- Anti-chafe chin guard
Helly Tech Protection
Helly Tech is the waterproof and breathable outer layer between you and the elements. Its unique membrane will keep water molecules out, while allowing sweat vapor to pass through – keeping you dry from the outside and comfortable on the inside.
|Helly Hansen Men's Vancouver Jacket||Helly Hansen Men's Active 2 Jacket||Helly Hansen Men's Urban Rain Jacket||Helly Hansen Men's Dubliner Jacket||Helly Hansen Men's Ervik Jacket||Helly Hansen Men's Seven J Jacket|
|Hood||✓||✓||Packable hood||Packable hood||✓||✓|
|Pockets||Zipped hand pockets||Mesh lined pockets||Zipped hand pockets||Exterior and inner pockets||Zipped hand pockets||Zipped hand pockets|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chanced upon a great deal with this on Amazon as it was listed for £34, so I ordered without hesitation as I had been considering it for a while. Normal price seems to be around £85-95 and I'm not sure I would happily pay that amount, even though it does offer great performance. It is lightweight with no insulation (which is fine for me), but I would have thought £60ish would be a fair amount. Even so, i would happily recommend this to others if you can justify the price.
I bought the XXL and the hood is nice and the jacket is rather comfertable in heavy rain although a light sweater under it is recommended.
Only real con about this jacket is the inside pocket is on the right side and not on the left, I prefer my inside pocket on the left because i'm right handed...but i'm sure that's not a big deal for most right handers...i'm just nit picking, this is a really good jacket and worth the money...the zip pockets on the sides are nice too, nice and deep! huhuh.