Helly Hansen Men's Crew Hooded Midlayer Jacket Hooded Jacket
- The ever popular versatile jacket for sailors all leaning towards classic marine style and function.
- When the weather calls for added protection, this waterproof, breathable jacket with a hood and fleece lining keeps you warm and dry.
- Crew Hooded Midlayer Fleece Lined Waterproof Raincoat Jacket
- Helly Tech Protection
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable. Race ID Back Neck pocket. Polartec fleece lined comfortable collar
- Stow away Hood in collar
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 5 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 Feb. 2019
- Manufacturer : Helly Hansen - Private Brands - US
- Item model number : 33874
- ASIN : B07LBNLRXJ
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Crew hooded midlayer jacket: Helly Hansen's ever so Popular versatile Jacket for Sailors leaning towards classic Marine Style And function. When the weather calls for added protection, this waterproof, breathable jacket with a hood And fleece lining keeps you warm and dry. Warm fleece-lined Collar and hand pockets add to the comfort, Adjustable fit and a clean design Makes This a favourite among crews around the world. About Helly Hansen: Helly Hansen gear is worn And trusted by professionals on oceans, mountains and worksites. Helly Hansen's sailing gear is worn by world-class sailors across All five oceans and Proud to partner with and participate in some of the Sport's Most Iconic regattas and sailing associations. As a leading scandina- vian work wear brand, you'll see us at work-sites where performance, protection and safety matter most. Helly Hansen continue to support captain Hansen leg a- cm through a long list of first-to-market Innovations developed through Insights from those working and recreating in the world's harshest environments.