- Made Of Duracanvas Fabric, Additional Gussets Made Of Stormstretch Fabric
- Large Kangaroo Pocket With Internal Organizer
- 55% Polyester, 23% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Adjustable Hood
- Adjustable Cuffs With Hook&Loops
- Ventilation Zippers In Armpits, Ykk Zippers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.3 x 27.5 x 5.3 cm; 680 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : Helikon-Tex
- Manufacturer reference : KU-WDN-DC-01
- ASIN : B082DL9DTK
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 48,285 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
1/2 Chest: XS 21.5" (54.5cm), S 22.6" (57.5cm), M 23.8" (60.5cm), L 25" (63.5cm), XL 26.2" (66.5cm), XXL 27.4" (69.5cm), 3XL 28.5" (72.5cm). This extremely durable Woodsman Anorak Jacket from Helikon-Tex made of DuraCanvas and StormStretch fabrics with DWR coating and great breathable properties provides excellent protection in dynamically changing weather. The jacket features a fully adjustable hood with visor and ventilation system secured with hook-and-loop closure and classic anorak style zip opening with a chin guard. There is a large kangaroo pocket accessible from the top with two-way zipper secured with a storm flap with simple internal organiser for documents, keys and other essentials. In addition, the jacket comes with another large pocket with vertical zippers giving access from both sides. The sleeves come with hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, reinforced elbow areas and ventilation zippers starting in armpits area and going all the way down to the bottom of the jacket. The bottom hem is adjustable with drawstring cord stopper. Moreover, the jacket is fire sparks resistant and durable enough not to be damaged by sharp objects and branches. The Helikon-Tex Anorak Pilgrim Jacket is ideal for bush crafting, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and any other outdoor activities.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By alfie on 3 June 2020