- To fit chest (recommended): S 32"-36" (81-91cm), M 35"-39" (89-99cm), L 38"-42" (97-104cm), XL 41"-45" (104-114cm)", XXL 44"-48" (112-122cm), 3XL 47"-51" (119-129cm)
- Ideal for all outdoor pursuits
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyamide
- Zipped-in concealed hood. Zipper & snap-up storm flap
- Waist, hood & bottom drawstrings. Removable long-sleeved inner liner. hook-and-loop cuffs. 4 pockets
- Material: NyCo (50% Nylon, 50% Cotton). Liner: outer covering - 100% nylon, batting - 100% polyester
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 56.39 x 45.79 x 9.19 cm; 2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 Nov. 2012
- Manufacturer : Helikon
- Manufacturer reference : KU-M65-NY-02
- ASIN : B00AAGTWW6
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
To fit chest (recommended): S 32"-36" (81-91cm), M 35"-39" (89-99cm), L 38"-42" (97-104cm), XL 41"-45" (104-114cm)", XXL 44"-48" (112-122cm), 3XL 47"-51" (119-129cm). The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wearing turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after monsoonal rains. Presented M65 field jacket is made of quality and strong original NyCo material (50% nylon, 50% cotton) which is resistant to abrasion. The jacket fastens with a zipper and snaps, and features four pockets, waist and bottom drawstrings and a concealed hood in the collar. Moreover it goes with warm, removable long-sleeved liner, which is suitable for the autumn, winter and spring.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be aware that the sizing is generous, so for a tailored fit, I’d suggest going at least one size down from your normal size.
I’m usually between L and XL, I read all the reviews and went with L, I reckon I’d need M for a more tailored fit.
But I’m still very pleased with the jacket, a couple of hot washers will probably bring the fitting and colour to my preferred look.
I must say this jacket is just over half the price of the Alpha, but much better in every respect, the Alpha didn't even come with an inner liner!
If you want the best M65, this is the one, accept no substitute!
I gave it 5 starts and if there was more stars i would have give it, this product is excellent in every aspect.
quality, and design, is it just the best jacket i have invested money into. you invest your money in this product!