- Innovative Material – These crew socks are made of HeatGear fabric which wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry and light
- Lasting Freshness – These walking socks have anti-odour technology to prevent the growth of odour-causing microbes, and mesh panels for breathability
- 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Fastening: Pull On
- UA Heatgear Crew
- Comfort and Support – These long socks for active men and women feature dynamic arch support to reduce foot fatigue and ensure a comfortable experience
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 15 x 5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1346751
- ASIN : B07R1ZPYQD
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes. 97 Percent polyester/2 Percent spandex/1 Percent nylon.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the programme for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
HeatGear Tech Crew Socks 3-Pack
- HeatGear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry and light
- Strategic cushion reduces bulk and delivers flexibility
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Ventilation channels enhance breathability
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the smelly kind, just the wet kind. Cotton socks have always alleviated this well. But they generally come with a catch, their size, I'll come to thst.
Having said that. I'm always open to something new. And was recommended these socks by a colleague. I wasn't disappointed.
They've no cotton in their composition. But Under-Armour have clearly worked their magic. My feet never feel damp or uncomfortable. They've washed very well. And stood up to me walking 5+ miles a day at work.
And the best bit. They make them big enough for my flipper feet! I have size 13 feet, and generally socks come in size 9-12. These are offered in a larger size. And the comfort is a game changer. 9-12 socks always felt tight and on the edge of their stretch. But these are big enough and, as a result, incredibly comfortable.
By j s macfarlane on 1 March 2021
By D barton on 16 September 2019
The quality and build are fand if they had fitted I would have probably bought more.
EDIT Feb 2021: Changed review to a 4* as after the wife has been wearing them a few times, I tried them on again and they seem to have grown in the wash? They've been nice and warm during the recent Baltic weather and don't leave black bits of fluff on the carpet like every other pair of socks I've ever had, so bonus and I've even ordered some more.
They’re warm and slightly padded.
They return to their shape and we put them in the tumble dryer - not sure if you’re supposed to or not though.