- Cushioned foot bed with textured rice pattern and rubber flip flop sole
- Fits true
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.8 x 27.2 x 6.4 cm; 258.55 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 Jan. 2015
- Manufacturer : Havaianas
- ASIN : B004WMJFD0
- Item model number : 4000029
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,943 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
It's always summer with Havaianas, 100 Percent rubber, hardwearing, long lasting and comfortable, the Brazilian flip flop designed for everyday wear from the city to the beach.
From the manufacturer
About the brand...
Created in 1962 Havaianas have been bringing Brazilian spirit all around the world through the legendary rubber sole and bright joyful designs. Havaianas represents comfort, happiness and freedom in the most simple and spontaneous form for everyone’s feet.
Unisex - Model description
Brazil's original and authentic flip-flops.
When the first Havaianas model came out, consumers began to flip the sole upside down so that the colourful part could be seen which made them look a single colour. The Top model came out in 1994: it was the first extension to the brand in 32 years. Monochrome Havaianas are an understated classic for any summer footwear collection.
- Made in Brazil
- Material: rubber sole
- Benefits: Comfortable, durable, lightweight, heat-resistant, non-slip and water-resistant
- Description: Greek key pattern on strap, rice grain pattern on footbed; brick pattern on outer sole
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were great value and look good and yet they sit unworn in the bottom of our holiday suitcase. Damn those crocs.
By CRiStREgA on 18 June 2017