- Cushioned foot bed with textured rice pattern and rubber flip flop sole
- Fits true
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2011
- Manufacturer : Havaianas
- ASIN : B004WMJFWQ
- Item model number : 4000029
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 977 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Let's summer with Havaianas, 100 per cent rubber, hardwearing, long lasting and comfortable, the Brazilian brand designed for everyday wear from the city to the beach.
From the manufacturer
Havaianas Brasil Logo
About the brand...
Created in 1962 Havaianas have been bringing Brazilian spirit all around the world through the legendary rubber sole and bright joyful designs. Havaianas represents comfort, happiness and freedom in the most simple and spontaneous form for everyone’s feet.
Havaianas Brasil Logo
Unisex - Model description
Brazil's original and authentic flip-flops in a wide range of colours. This model includes the Brazilian flag on the strap and the logo is coloured. The sole has 3 rubber stripes in three of Brazil's colours: yellow, green and blue; which make it one the most famous models of Havaianas.
- Made in Brazil
- Material: rubber sole
- Comfortable, durable, non-slip and water-resistant
- Greek key pattern on strap, rice grain pattern on footbed, brick pattern on outer sole
- Strap includes the Brazilian flag
Havaianas Lovers... Please try on your Havaianas when you receive them.
It is recommended that you consider the Havaianas Brazilian size as if it was European sizing. The fitting will be better.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Aj on 7 September 2017
Do not buy, do not be taken in by these. If you want a genuine pair spend slightly more and get some, these will be wasted.