- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-film Collection [Blu-ray]   [Region Free]
|You Save:||£1.01 (3%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 3.7 x 21.8 x 14.1 cm; 470 Grams
- Audio Description: : English
- Item model number : B01C45OD6K
- Director : Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuarón, Mike Newell, David Yates
- Media Format : Blu-ray, PAL, Subtitled
- Run time : 18 hours and 52 minutes
- Release date : 25 July 2016
- Actors : Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ian Hart, Robert Hardy
- Subtitles: : English
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unknown (Dolby Surround)
- Studio : Warner Home Video
- Producers : David Heyman, Chris Columbus, Mark Radcliffe, David Hayman, David Barron
- ASIN : B01C45OD6K
- Writers : Steve Kloves, Michael Goldenberg
- Number of discs : 16
- Best Sellers Rank: 8 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
- Customer reviews:
The Complete 8-Film Collection (16-discs):
Year 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Year 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry of great danger as he returns for his second year.
Year 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black.
Year 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named.
Year 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - When few believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, Harry must secretly train his friends for the wizarding war ahead.
Year 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - As Lord Voldemort tightens his grip on both Muggle and wizarding worlds, Harry and Dumbledore work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses.
Year 7 - Part 1: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 - Harry, Ron and Hermione set out to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's power - the Horcruxes. On their own and on the run, the three must rely on one another more than ever...but Dark Forces threaten to tear them apart.
Year 7 - Part 2: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 - In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. It all ends here.
Note :- Audio and subtitles may vary.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use the SAMSUNG UBD-K8500 - 4K True UHD PLAYER and in combination with the SAMSUNG NU8009 65" LED TV with Ultra HD, Twin Tuner and HDR Extreme from 2018 it has an amazing ability to upscale ordinary HD-Blu-Rays to the UHD format.
When I inserted the UHD-Discs of Harry Potter there was literally no difference whatsoever (though it should be significant of course).
Then I checked the box and all the Blu-Rays for signs of the fact that the movies had been rescanned or re-rendered to produce this UHD version. But I realized soon that the only word used is "remastered" and that simply means it has been ‘upscaled’ from HD to UHD without scanning the original celluloid or re-rendering the movies from its CG material!
So, even though it's not explicitly fraud but arguably a clear case of misleading the costumer to believe they are purchasing something that they are not.
Don't be fooled with this in that case definitely overprized edition of the movies because most UHD-Players have the ability to upscale so don't spend money for nothing.
Unfortunately this set will go back to Amazon and I am still waiting for a true UHD edition of these amazing movies!
It’s not my TV setup since I have other 4k titles play fine & clean.
By Jynx on 14 January 2018
There is no option to contact the seller so i feel i have no option to post here. Its not like they were cheap fakes ( i hope)
Movies are all fine of course, hours and hours of Harry Potter with behind the scenes stuff and everything. That's all good.