|Pet Type||Fish, Dog|
|Package Dimensions||36.79 x 24.2 x 9.9 cm; 2.05 Kilograms|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Pet Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Flavor||Hemp Protein and Moringa|
|Item Form||Wet, Dry|
|Allergen Information||Dairy Free, Wheat Free|
|Size||2 kg (Pack of 1)|
|Item Weight||2.05 kg|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HOWND Complete Plant Powered Superfood 100% Hypoallergenic Dog Food Hemp Protein and Moringa Adult Vegan Dry Dog Food 2KG
|Price:||£12.56 (£12.56 / count) £11.86 (£11.86 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||Hemp Protein and Moringa|
|Item Form||Wet, Dry|
|Breed recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
About this item
- NUTRIONALLY COMPLETE - All of our plant based foods are 100% nutrionally complete and perfectly balanced meaning that no further supplementation is requried.
- 100% HYPOALLERGENIC - Our food is naturally Hypoallergenic and free from all common allergens. NO GMO, NO Wheat, NO Soya, NO Fillers, NO Additives, NO Preservatives, NO Artificial Colours/Flavours and NO Meat.
- MEAT FREE - Our plant based dog food is 100% meat, dairy and wheat free and contains only clean vegan ingredients
- HIGH PROTEIN LOW FAT - Contains all the essential nutrients required for your dog to thrive. This food is ideal for all dogs aged 9 months and older.
- BRITISH COMPANY - Hownd is a UK company and has more vegan and ethical accreditations than any other competitor. We are dedicated to creating natural & friendly products for your dog.
Customer ratings by feature
Don’t dogs need meat to survive?
Dogs have been scientifically proven to be biologically omnivorous and can thrive on a delicious nutritionally complete and balanced plant-based diet like HOWND.
Why do dogs need to eat a vegan diet?
Studies show that vegan diets can provide all the nutrients, proteins and antioxidants that dogs need to stay healthy and happy. Our 100% hypoallergenic meals provide a range of health benefits including less itching and happier tummies.
Are there any fillers in the food?
There are no fillers, and no junk in HOWND Superfood: No GMO, no soya, no wheat, no additives, no preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours, and of course no meat, dairy, eggs or fish. Just 100% clean superfood ingredients.
Is your food suitable for dogs with illnesses?
HOWND superfood is 100% hypoallergenic, vet approved and suitable for dogs with a variety of intolerances and allergies. Many of our customers tell us how their dog is now thriving on our food!
Is HOWND Superfood suitable for puppies?
Yes. It can be mixed into your puppy’s current food, and then a full transition to HOWND complete plant-based adult superfood from 9 months old, depending on the size of your dog (small dogs transition from 9 months, larger dogs up to 18 months).
Brown rice (30%), Pea Protein concentrate (16%), Lentils (11%), Corn Protein meal (7.5%), Vegetables (sweet potato, squash, carrots, green beans), Vegetable oils (Sunflower, Linseed), Brewer's Yeast (5.5%) (as a source of the prebiotic MOS), Hemp Protein (4%), Potato Protein (3%), Minerals, Apple fibre, Moringa oleífera (2%), Dried mixed herbs (Caléndula officinalis - Calendula, Salvia officinalis – Sage, Trigonella foenum-graecum – Fenugreek, Anethum graveolens Dill, Taraxacum officinale –. Dandelion, Cichorium inthyvus - Chicory, Thimus mastichina - Marjoram, Foeniculum vulgare - Fennel, Silybum marianum - Milk Thistle, Camellia sinensis – Green Tea, Rosmarinum officinalis – Rosemary) , Yucca schidigera, Dried Chicory Root (as a source of the prebiotics FOS and inulin), Red fruit extract, Citrus extract, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Methyl sulfonyl methane, Natural antioxidants, Probiotics pro-intestinal microbiota (E. faecium NCIMB 10415 20x106 CFU), L-Carnitine.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By K. R. Dunn on 21 December 2021
Thinking about pets consuming 20% of the meat that’s produced from agriculture doesn’t sit well with me so I wanted to try to do something about our usage.
Although it’s fairly expensive, it is high quality and my boys are keen to eat it. It smells savoury and once my dogs were eating it daily, they were clearing their bowls and producing solid poops with no flatulence.
I like to give some variety to my dog’s meals and add tinned sardines/fresh cucumber/apple/pear to the kibble.
I just wish there were some reasonably priced vegan wet food options for dog’s. The current selection is extortionate.
I would advise trying a small bag first as at roughly £60 for a 10k bag it is rather expensive to just throw away or pass on.
It is high in fibre too, which showed straightaway in the firmness of his poo (which is also better for the dogs glands).