- Elastic closure,Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a perfect fit.
- 2 in 1 Design- 5 inch inseam outer running shorts with zipper pockets, Inner compression underwear for thigh muscle support.
- 100% Polyester; 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Ultralight, stretch-woven fabric, wicks sweat & dries really fast when exercising.
- Open hand pockets & zipper back pocket & secure pocket on compression brief which can hold 6” phone. Total 4 pockets for convenience.
- Perfect athletic gear for gym, workouts,fitness, running, training, boxing, basketball, yoga and other outdoor or indoor activities.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.8 x 17.8 x 4.6 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 May 2020
- Manufacturer reference : UK-1037-Black-S
- ASIN : B089DZWLJS
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,414 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
HOPLYNN 2 IN 1 RUNNING SHORTS
Men's 2-in-1 Workout Running Shorts
Available for: Gym, Running, Workout, Fitness, Training, Jogging, Basketball, Soccer, Hiking, Boxing Wear And Outdoor Living Etc.
Back central zipper pocket
The pocket with zipper will hold your phone right in place, no shaking issue when running.
Professional workout shorts
Light, Quick Dry, Moisture Wicking feature;
1 Zipper pocket on central back
2 Side pockets
Adjustable drawstring inside the waist band
Secure pocket on the right side; Compression tights function
Bulit-in compression baselayer shorts with a pocket to hold the phone tight.
Adjustable drawstring helps to keep the shorts in place.
Moisture wicking fabric
Material wicks sweat & dries really fast, Lightweight and breathable.
2 Side pockets
2 side pockets can hold cards or keys more convenient.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is very flimsy and doesn't look like it will last long. However - practical solutions to the running/carrying problem are few, and this is the best I've tried yet.