- Quality Fabric: 95%Polyester + 5%Spandex. Gym shorts are made of skin-friendly, lightweight and stable stretch material that can be maximally moved.
- Quick-Drying: The sport shorts are breathable and quick-drying, sweat will be absorbed and removed in a short time, and keep dry during training.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Zipper Pockets: The training shorts have two zipper pockets for safe and big storage, you can carry phone wallet key ect and never worry about the safety.
- Reflective Lines: Reflective lines in sport shorts legs, keep your safe when doing exercise at night.
- Comfortable Design: Elasticated waist with a drawstring for adjusting suitable size to you. These sports shorts are ideal for ball games such as basketball, football, tennis, etc., jogging training in the gym or leisure at home.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.6 x 22 x 3.4 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Jun. 2020
- Manufacturer reference : FBA-CCDK-Black-XS
- ASIN : B089LT638Z
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 339 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
HMIYA sport shorts is surely the ideal choice for you
Lightweight Fabric - 95%Polyester/5%Spandex fabric keeps you comfortable and dry all the time.
Generous Storage Space - Tow deep side zip pockets for items security.
Reflective Lines - Reflective lines provide high visibility under low-light situations.
Various Color Options - Colorful selections for personal preference.
- Zip Pocket
- Elastic Waistband
- Breathable Mesh
- Reflective Lines
Features & Benefits
Two great zip pockets for holding stuff for running, such as cards, money and phones.
Elastic waistband with internal draw cord. The fit is spot on for most people.
Breathable and Quick-Dry
Side mesh panels enhance ventilation.
Reflective lines allows for additional visibility in low light.
|Black||Dark Gray||Navy||Army Green||Light Gray||Peacock Blue|
|Material||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex||95% Polyester / 5% Spandex|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 5'6 or about 167CM with a 28 inch waistline and although they're fine around the waistline they're really baggy on my legs and go all the way down to over my knees. They'll do for now because right now it seems very difficult to get anything delivered but probably intended for taller people?
The waist band is different from normal elastic (better) , I think it is 4 way stretch so it is comfortable letting you move however you want. Extremely good in HOT temps. If there is any wind it's like you have nothing on. Even with no wind or indoor, they are extremely "light"The thin, light fabric seems to last. I have washed them normally and they still look and feel like the new ones.
I thought they were cotton (didn't look closely enough) but not that in the end it really makes much difference.
Zip pockets look a little flimsy so care might be needed with this.
By richieloco on 9 May 2020
These fit the bill, they are lose enough around the legs to be comfortable, with an elastic waist that has a fair bit of give. They're a real lightweight material that doesn't feel cheap or see through but this means that they breath nicely.
They're comfy enough that i'll probably buy another couple just to make sure i have some to hand all the time.
They fit as expected from the size chart and I would suggest going with your 'normal' waist size. The drawstring (like with most sports shorts) gives some leeway if they are a little large!
Overall - worth a look - decent quality - decent price.