- Prime Savings Click the 'Redeem' button on this detail page to activate the promotion for the first time or alternatively use code FASHION10 at checkout (will need to be used on all Prime Wardrobe orders. Once used for the first time. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Prime Savings Prime members save 10%.
Prime Savings Click the 'Redeem' button on this detail page to activate the promotion for the first time or alternatively use code FASHION10 at checkout (will need to be used on all Prime Wardrobe orders. Once used for the first time. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Voucher Collected
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Roomy fit through hip, thigh, and leg
- An Amazon brand
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: No Closure
- Stretch Poplin Pajama Pant
Other Sellers on Amazon
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Quality clothes for all the good things ahead. Our brand is stacked with vintage-inspired street wear for easy looks every day.
From the manufacturer
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drawstring wasn’t needed as the elastic is strong enough to hold them up. He’s a 34/36 and it was ok on him waist wise but he said the material didn’t feel nice as a pj bottom.
How this can be described as ‘going from weekday to weekend’ is a bit odd. Not sure what they mean by that’ definitely only something he would wear at night to sleep in.
My husband says they're comfortable, the drawstring is handy but the one-button fly opening is very short and would better if a little longer with maybe two buttons. The gingham check is small but bright, two good sized side pockets and a handy one on the butt. They're very long, but easily shortened with needle and thread, but the size (S) is a good fit.
I honestly think the price is rather high for pj pants,
They are very comfortable. They sit well on my hips. The crotch seams is placed well to avoid discomfort. No wedgies.
The material is soft and comfortable. They keep you warm but are very breathable.
The elasticated waist allows for fluctuation in weight which is ideal for me over the winter. They're not too tight but tight enough to hold a mobile phone in the pocket, even without doing up the drawstring.
The drawstring is strong and the same design and material
The fly is open with a single button.
The pockets are deep. Big enough for my s9 plus. The back butt cheek pocket is a nice addition.
The red gingham design is really well done. Bright and bold. Great colours.
The sizing is just right for large, I'm six foot with a slight winters but on me at the moment. 14 and a half stone.