- Outsole is made up of 100 percentage Rubber, Insole is made up of 100 percentage Leather
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Canvas
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 2.5 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 10 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 July 2013
- Manufacturer : Geox
- ASIN : B00CCD7P1A
- Item model number : U34A5D00043
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,097 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #313 in Men's Fashion Trainers
- Customer reviews:
The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent: the combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, thereby creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable for the whole day.
From the manufacturer
For your wellbeing
Cutting-edge technology combines a perforated sole with a waterproof and breathable membrane, allowing natural thermo-regulation.
Breathable And Waterproof Sole
Waterproof sole featuring a breathable microporous membrane.
GEOX Size Guide - Man
If you are purchasing Geox shoes for the first time, bear in mind that our shoes have a comfortable fit.
We therefore recommend choosing half a size smaller than your customary size.
FIND YOUR SIZE - GEOX
- Place your bare foot on a sheet of paper, with the heel resting against the wall.
- Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure the distance in cm between the edge of the sheet and the line.
- Use the underlying table with the lengths and sizes to find your Geox shoe size.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Laces give up after only a few weeks which was disappointing.