Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||Heel to toe|
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 3 centimetres
- Fit Type: Bear in mind that Geox shoes have a comfortable fit, therefore we recommend choosing half a size smaller than your usual size
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 35.5 x 28.5 x 13 cm; 195 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : Geox
- ASIN : B0825SFG8W
- Item model number : U043MA00022
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Classic and versatile Chelsea boots with upper in supple suede leather, but in Geox version and therefore breathable and super comfortable. The rubber sole provides excellent grip at all times and durability, and its Geox patented perforations ensure outstanding breathability and ongoing comfort. The mesh lining adds extra breathability and the wide toe box makes the boots very comfortable for walking. The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent: the combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, thereby creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable for the whole day.
From the manufacturer
For Your Wellbeing
Cutting-edge technology combining a perforated sole with a resistant, breathable and water-repellent membrane, allowing natural temperature regulation.
Breathable And Waterproof Sole
Waterproof sole featuring a breathable microporous membrane.
GEOX Size Guide - Man
If you are purchasing Geox shoes for the first time, bear in mind that our shoes have a comfortable fit.
We therefore recommend choosing half a size smaller than your customary size.
FIND YOUR SIZE - GEOX
- Place your bare foot on a sheet of paper, with the heel resting against the wall.
- Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure the distance in cm between the edge of the sheet and the line.
- Use the underlying table with the lengths and sizes to find your Geox shoe size.