|Price:|| £39.09 £56.01
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Heel Type: Flat
- Fit Type: Geox shoes have a comfortable fit
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 22.19 x 18 x 8.59 cm; 540 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Jun. 2019
- Manufacturer : Geox
- ASIN : B07SWSLMJS
- Item model number : J02BCF01454
- Department : Boy's
- Best Sellers Rank: 65,711 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,337 in Boys' Fashion Trainers
- Customer reviews:
Oozing retro tennis-court vibes that evoke the ‘80s, this attractive sneaker has been set on a box sole. With its contemporary appeal, it will prove an easy match to casual everyday outfits. It affords a blissful sensation of well-being thanks to the Geox-patented breathable outsole made from hard-wearing flexible rubber with an excellent grip. Hygienic and practical, the removable footbed has been covered in non-toxic chrome-free leather, ensuring comfort for the feet and a sensation of dryness. The double riptape closure allows it to be readily slipped on and adjusted to fit. There is a ideal shoe for every child. We have them all. Thanks to Geox’s high level of specialisation, GEOX knows how to ensure the correct development and wellbeing for young feet during every phase of growth.
From the manufacturer
For Your Wellbeing
Cutting-edge technology combining a perforated sole with a resistant, breathable and water-repellent membrane, allowing natural temperature regulation.
GEOX Size Guide - Junior
If you are purchasing Geox shoes for the first time, bear in mind that our shoes have a comfortable fit.
FIND YOUR SIZE - GEOX
- Place your bare foot on a sheet of paper, with the heel resting against the wall.
- Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure the distance in cm between the edge of the sheet and the line.
- Use the underlying table with the lengths and sizes to find your Geox shoe size.