Geographical Norway Men's Fleece Jacket Texas Late Summer and Winter Fleece Jacket
- Beautiful and functional men's fleece jacket from Geographical Norway.
- The jacket is visually an eye-catcher everywhere thanks to the modern cut and contrast contrast.
- Outer Material: Polyester
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- But not only visually but also functional, the fleece jacket is a solid companion. Robust, durable and super heat-insulating, nothing stands in the way of the outdoor wonder.
- The jacket is available in many colours, whether classic in black, grey or sporty in red or petrol blue, there is something for every taste.
- Still think of? Just to choose 1 or 2 jackets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 25 x 5 cm; 960 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 Sept. 2016
- ASIN : B01KBOD6VO
- Manufacturer reference : 56530525
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Is very soft and comfortable soft thick fleece
Ideal also for transitional periods and cool summer nights
; 2 external zipped pockets
; with bungee cord in the waist area and on the collar (cold)
; Easy to move high quality zips
, high-closing front zipper design
; Large zip pocket on the handles
, high collar is polo, stand-up collar or closed to carry
and a built-in rain cover/hood can be tucked into the collar
, an embroidered logo on the chest and on the left arm
; sporty look due to decorative stitching
; Inner mesh on the back
; Material: 100% Polyester
Machine washable at 30 °C
Dimensions (L x W x H):
With S: Chest width: 57 cm, total length 68 cm
At: Chest width: 59 cm, total length 70 cm
At L: chest width: 62 cm, total length: 73 cm
At XL: chest width: 66 cm, total length: 74 cm
At XXL: chest width: 66 cm, total length 75 cm
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did consider sending it back but then donated it to the neanderthal side of the family for them to play with . . .
Overall I’m disappointed , I’ve given it away