- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder ID Business Card Case Wallet 26 Card Slots (Lightpink)
Return this item for free
|You Save:||£1.80 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Material: top layer genuine leather with PVC card slots.
- Size: 4.72"*3.15"*0.7" (12*8*1.8 CM)
- Large Capacity: The card holder has 26 cards slots. It is enough room for your ID card, credit cards, gift cards and discounted cards. Small size is perfect to fit in your pockets or handbags.
- Strong Zipper:durable and easy to use and can keep some coins or cash.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Product detailsColour Name:Beanpink
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 8.2 x 3 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 July 2017
- ASIN : B07Q3TDWDV
- Department : Women
- Customer reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a dark stain on the inner fabric.
I would and should return it for a refund, but really can't be bothered. I've had to send so much back recently for it being faulty or poor quality.
So lets see how long it lasts!
I have about 5-6 card slots empty and it is a tight squeeze to close, so unsure if it would close when completely full. Huge design flaw!!
Update: November 2019 I’m still using this and whilst some of the plastics have ripped a little. The outside still looks nice and fresh. So the outer casing is good quality.
I found I was only able to get around 20 (at a push) if the cards had numbers embossed rather than printed before not being able to zip it back up.
Access to the cards is on the spine side of the product meaning you'll need to open it fully to be able to slide the card out. Ideally I'd prefer to be able to get it out from one of the short sides for more discrete removal.
Adequate for storage (would be better to be able to put in 26 embossed cards), materials seem fine and build seems to be okay.
Generally a good pickup. Just note what kind of cards you're planning to put in the card holder.
By catlover959 on 10 November 2017
This makes it extremely difficult, (IF NOT VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE), to easily install ‘OR REMOVE’ any Card, which you are often required to do in order to place the Card directly onto a Card Reader! This is definitely a Card Sleeve Design Fault, because the opening on each Card Sleeve ‘Should Be’ at the Side. NOT ‘RIGHT ACROSS THE TOP OF EACH SLEEVE AT THE WALLET’S HINGE POINT!!!
There were more so hen enough slots to accommodate all his cards. The plastic card holder started tearing quickly. So I was not that impressed with the quality. I thought that it would last longer than it did.