- Also check our best rated Men’s Underwear reviews
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Be warm and Cosy this Winter with Long Sleeve T-Shirt Thermal & Long John. 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Brushed Material For Extra warmth & Side Seam Free For Extra Comfort
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Long Sleeve
- Soft Ribbed Fabric for Comfort , Handwash or Machine washable
- Stretch Fit, Crew Neck, Elasticated waist band Ankle Cuff for Comfort, Suitable for Winter, Outdoor Work, Travel, Camping & Ski Wear Size S-XXL
- Ideal For Daily Wear and Suitable For Outdoor Sports like, Skiing, Golfing, Camping, Fishing, Mountain Climbing, Motor Cycling etc.. Also Suitable For Builders Working In Cold. Garment Care: Machine Washable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Be warm and cosy this winter with the Geeney Mens Thermal Set ideal for daily wear and suitable for outdoor sports like, skiing, golfing, camping, etc
Geeney Mens Thermal Set
- Instead of poking or irritating the skin which wool is want to do - the feeling is one of softness!
- 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Natural antibacterial properties will let you wear it multiple times without needing to wash
BREATHABLE AND MOISTURE WICKING
- Highly breathable fabric lets moisture out, making sure you stay dry on the inside
OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE
- Great for any heavy outdoor performance and even as pajamas and loungewear, Provides comfort for all sports, leisure & outdoor activities - e.g. Running, cycling or winter sports
Long Sleeve T-Shirt Thermal
Chest Size Guideline:-
- Small (34" - 36")
- Medium (37" - 39")
- Large (40" - 42")
- X Large (43" - 45")
- XX Large (46" - 48")
Long Johns Size Guideline:-
- Small (30" - 32" / 77-82cm)
- Medium (33" - 35" / 84-89cm)
- Large (36" - 39" / 91-99cm)
- X Large (40" - 42" / 102-107cm)
- XX Large (43" - 45" / 110-115cm)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does say on the label "wash dark colours separately".
I usually wash coloureds and whites together, with rarely any colour bleed.
This case was one of the rare ones !
There is really no excuse these days to make coloured clothes, especially undergarments, that are not colourfast.
Buy this product if you want to give it special treatment and wash it separately.
Otherwise, avoid until the manufacturer guarantees colour fastness.
The bottoms fit perfectly but the MAJOR problem is that top doesn’t fit well at all in the arms (at least 2 inches too to short) fits well everywhere else very disappointing will not buy again!!!!