- Beach hollow sandals featuring breathable,mesh and comfort fabric
- Suitable for the beach,lake,or water park,boating,camping,barefoot running,athletic,amphibious,fishing,activities,beach,walking,land,exercise,fitness,garden,lawn and driving and more!
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull-On
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.19 x 18.8 x 7.79 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 Jun. 2019
- ASIN : B07SWX3N1F
- Item model number : CHENGRENXZ0011BL36-XDE
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,253 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Do you love the style of a slip-on mule and the comfort of a low heel?
Meet the Gaatpot Mule. You are sure to become your favourite couple. Not only are they stylish, they also have a soft and elastic insole for a super comfortable fit that provides an energy bounce with every step. Stay in motion and stay on your legs - the durable outsole provides plenty of traction.
Mesh upper material.
Lightweight, breathable and keeps feet dry.
Wear-resistant MD outsole, highly elastic and non-slip.
Flexible outsole for excellent traction and durability.
Rotating heel strap.
Adjustable for sandals or slippers. Just the thing for summer and home use. Also suitable for wider feet/high instep.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very easy to step in and out of the clogs at the backdoor, and just hop outside the garden wearing them!
... and when finished, just quickly change back into my indoor slippers.
This way, garden dust stays outside, less cleaning needed when getting back again, inside the house.
I ware them daily and very much enjoy using them!
Warmly recommend them!
Overall I would recommend