- Waxed Jacket By GAME - RRP: £80.00
- Corduroy lined Collar
- Fastening: button
- 2 way heavy duty zipper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 41.6 x 33.4 x 10.8 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 18 Jan. 2013
- Manufacturer : Game
- Manufacturer reference : Mens Padded Wax Jacket Brown S
- ASIN : B00B2JWA5G
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,811 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
New - Easy fold hood - can be stored neatly in front pocket Heavy duty two way zip closure Full front zip fastening with stud closing storm flap Corduroy collar, studded for optional hood – Included Waterproof + Windproof Concealed knitted inner storm cuffs Two deep front pockets with storm flap Two hand warmer pockets Inner large map pocket
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are several issues with this jacket:
1. The "inner personal pocket" is low, shallow and insecure. (It's not in fact a personal pocket, but a small "game" pocket built into the inner synthetic lining along the bottom of the jacket). Why do so few of these jackets include a secure (zipped or buttoned) inner breast pocket for ones phone or wallet? Do the manufacturers assume that all us outdoor types (men included) carry handbags??!
2. The poppers don't work well and tend to spring open - not good when ones only option re wallets etc is to carry them in one of the external "cartridge" pockets.
3. The hand-warmer pockets are small and very high - probably because the jacket is so short.
4. Last but not least, the jacket I received turned out to be far from waterproof; it would be OK for a short while in drizzle or a light shower, but anything heavier makes it cold, wet and heavy as the water penetrates to the lining. It evidently needs a much heavier application of wax, something that should not be necessary on a brand new jacket.
P.S. Order a size larger than normal as I did; same as with B*****r.