- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
FurArt Slim Wallet ,RFID Blocking Card Wallet,Minimalist Credit Card Holder for Women&Men
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Apply £2.00 voucherDetails
£2.00 voucher applied.
Voucher valid until Sunday, 26 September 2021 or while stocks last. Details
Sorry. You are not eligible for this voucher.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Front Pocket Wallets, RFID Blocking, Non-detachable D buckle prevents slipping|
About this item
- [Ultra-Slim] Measuring only 3.15" x 4.6" x 0.25" and just 0.4" thickness after filling 8 cards.
- [Information Protecting] Enhances personal information security by RFID Blocking, prevent vital cards detail from unnoticed scan.
- [Portable] Super minimalist wallet for carry in front or back pocket.
- [Cards Getting Out Easily] 6x card slots, 1x money pocket, 1x ID / Drivers license window with finger groove for push cards out easily.
- [FurArt Service] 45 days money back and 12-months replacement if quality issue or delivery damaged.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
FurArt Slim Minimalist Wallet, Front Pocket Wallets, RFID Blocking, Credit Card Holder with Disassembly D-Shackle.
- Say bye-bye to big bulky wallet.
- Prevent your information leakage/stolen by RFID Blocking Technology.
- Humanized finger groove design, easy to take card out.
- Diversified choices by advanced materials and various color.
- Functional capacity with 7x slots and 1x pocket.
- Scratch-resistant transparent ID/license window, show up without pulling out.
- Middle pocket, storage for cash, receipt and bills.
Product detailsColour Name:Black 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.2 x 8 x 0.5 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 Jun. 2018
- Manufacturer : FurArt
- ASIN : B07F2X2THP
- Item model number : FA-CW-SA-BL
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: 473 in Luggage (See Top 100 in Luggage)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very pleased 😁
By Peter Dumble on 15 January 2020
Very pleased 😁
This is great value for money and is one of the cheapest you will find, but don’t let that put you off as the quality is awesome. Ok so its not leather but it is well made and takes a few weeks to soften up (you will find it hard to get your cards in and out to start with) but better that than to loose and things falling out.
On the back there is a great little insert which helps you push your cards up from the bottom which is something new to me and different from my old wallet, I like it and it works well.
You also get a D-link attached which at first I did not like as it adds some bulk to the wallet, however since I have started attaching my keys to this link I now find it very useful, and my wallet and keys are always in the same place.
Overall I love this, it will last for a couple of years at least and for the money I will change it by then anyway.
The actual product is close to perfect for my needs. Would've been nice if the ID window did not have RFID but you only need to slide out the card 2/3 of the way for it to function. I use that part of the wallet for buses and trains.
I think what would really make this perfect is if it had straps to pull from the horizontal (side) pockets. As I am sure repeated use of those pockets would bend the cards on the outside.
I only have four cards in the wallet and two bills in the middle slot.
If you intend stuffing this with cards, then buy a wallet. It won’t work and I think it’s unfair to leave a negative review.
For me carrying 4 cards, an ID & cash, it’s perfect. I’ve been using it for around 4 months now and felt it was worthy of a review from someone who seldom writes reviews.
Fits perfect in any pocket and doesnt take up much space. The card protection works as I have tried on multiple contactless pads and all got blocked signal if you don't take the card out.