Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.6 x 25.6 x 6 cm; 650 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 Nov. 2016
- Manufacturer : Fruit of the Loom
- Item model number : 61-036-0
- ASIN : B01N03OU0R
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Cotton T-Shirt 5-Pack
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Eddie on 9 August 2019
By Steve Thomas on 10 November 2019
I have been using this brand for years but I always bought them individually, and the quality is way better that this ones sold in packs.
Personally I like to wear the shirts very loose, that is why I usually buy one or two sizes larger than my current size, well these, despite being 5XL, are not as big as I expected.
The seams are so large that they scratch at the shoulders, and the armpits are very tight for such a large size, resulting in a rather uncomfortable t-shirt.
So not much of a good deal as now I will have to buy it again separately.
After 3 washes I had to re-purpose them to be used as kitchen rags.!
Very disappointed and a completely waste of money!
This is the first and last time that I buy new clothes by catalogue or online without trying them before.
1. Quicker delievery than was stated so top marks for that.
2. They feel like heavy weight cotton not that thin type cotton tee shirt material that a lot of tee shirts are made from.
3. They feel comfy but that maybe down to me not liking tight fitting tops and ordering these a few sizes larger than normal.
4. For the price I'd say these are super good value, there enough material to make a small sail if they turn out to be no good after a few washes..lol, but i doubt that will be the case as they do feel like a quality tee shirt.
5. Would i buy them again..? I think i would for all the reasons I've stated.
6. I will update this after they have been through the wash a few times, if theres any problems with the seems coming undone or any thing else.
7... after quite a few cycles thru the washing machine and being hung out to dry in the bright hot sun shine I can say so far all the seams have stayed together and they haven't faded in colour.
8. Im impressed i will defo buy more of these.