|Price:|| £17.99 £28.79
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|M||6 - 8||30.7 - 45.3||35.4 - 37.8|
|L||10 - 12||32.3 - 46.9||36.2 - 38.6|
|XL||12||35.4 - 50||37.8 - 40.1|
|2XL||12 - 14||37 - 51.6||38.6 - 41|
|3XL||14 - 16||38.6 - 53.1||39.4 - 41.7|
|4XL||16 - 18||40.1 - 54.7||40.1 - 42.5|
- COMFORTABLE FABRIC:Over the belly maternity leggings made mainly from cotton for strength, breathability and softness, but with added spandex to be stretchy and comfortable.High quality, soft fabric, comfortable, breathable.
- SPECIALLY DESIGN FOR PREGNANT:High waist and abdomen design all-round care of the abdomen, regardless of standing, sitting, walking are easy without stress, comfortable service go about your days while you're pregnant.The have a front panel with an elastic waistband, which provides tummy coverage and stretches to fit your growing baby bump.Sheer, elegant, comfortable and last much longer than conventional fashion hosiery
- 95% Cotton and, 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Belt
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 23.6 x 18.8 x 2.8 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 Jan. 2018
- Item model number : 20180130009
- ASIN : B079FXPCD9
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
Foucome Full Panel Maternity Leggings -Fitted pregnancy leggings - Flexibility and stretch
The Fit Belly Panel provide grows space with you throughout pregnancy,making a smooth transition into parenthood.
- 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Stay comfortable and look stylish during your pregnancy.
- Pull-on style of these leggings makes them easy to wear.
- These soft leggings will be your go-to layering piece during your pregnancy.
- Belly panel with its elastic band will grow with your bump and make comfy and cute style simple.
STRETCH FABRIC CLINGS LIKE SECOND SKIN
The fabric that’s made of 95% polyester and 5% Spandex that stretches with your every move during your pregnancy.
SUPER STRETCHY WAISTBAND
Stretchy Elastic waistband which provides tummy coverage and stretches to fit your growing baby bump.
ADJUSTBLE BUILT-IN MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT
A built-in waist belt is added to these maternity leggings for extra support. You can adjust them to fit the growing size of your bump. Especially designed for pregnant women.
FRONT BELLY SUPPORTS, WON'T PULLING DOWN
Over the belly maternity ankle leggings with wide comfortable waistband. Won't roll down. Stretch around your growing belly.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am normally size 10/12 and I ordered a UK M - XL tag and they fit perfectly. I ordered the black and the grey and they look nice. I'm 5 ft 4 and the length is perfect for me (just above ankles) so if you're really tall, these might not be right for you. Plenty of space for my almost 6 month bump. These are good for leisure, as they are comfy, but will be smart too with a pair of heels and a blouse. They are certainly worth their money in comparison to the cheap, thin maternity leggings. Delivery lead time was long and was booked for 11 September (latest) and but I received them on 8 August. Would definitely recommend. I have not been paid or asked for this review.
These. Are GREAT. So comfortable and brilliantly opaque. I have pairs for the gym and to wear day to day and I wouldn’t wear anything else. They fit over bump so nicely with room for the last few weeks of growing!
By Ioana Cretu on 28 April 2020
I'm normally size 8 or XS/S and average height. I bought these in size S (tag L). I would probably disregard the weight recommendation in the chart unless you have particularly chunky legs or are very tall. My weight at the moment is way above the recommended weight for the size I bought due to advanced pregnancy (well over 60 kg) and yet they still fit very well and feel perfectly comfortable. A size bigger would almost definitely be too big for me and there's nothing worse than baggy leggings.
By Katy Jo on 11 October 2020
I am currently going on 27 weeks so I was unsure about the which size to go for. I looked at previous reviews and went over the sizing guides. As a result, I ended up going with the size medium. However they are loose, so I am going to use them for lounging around the house rather than wearing outside as I have to keep pulling them up. I will be buying the size small as they are literally the most comfortable leggings I have tried and I would honestly sleep in them they are that comfortable! I do recommend.