- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Lightweight and convenient winter jacket
- With synthetic padding that keeps warmth in even when damp
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Skogsö Padded Jacket M
- F82279-Dark Navy-S
- Snug-fitting, adjustable hood
- Sport type: Camping & Outdoor
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £32.44
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fjallraven Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket M Sport Jacket
Fjallraven Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket M Sport, Black, S
Fjallraven Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket M Sport, Blue, L
Fjallraven Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket M Sport, Black, XL
Fjallraven Men's Kaipak Jacket M, Dark Grey-Black, M
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||L.D. MOUNTAIN CENTRE LIMITED||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Material Composition||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton||Compound|
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 Aug. 2016
- Manufacturer : Fjallraven
- Item model number : F82279-Dark Navy-S
- ASIN : B01EVKXTNY
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Hip-length, Lightly Padded Winter Jacket with fixed adjustable hood. A perfect Outdoor garment For the colder months of the year, It Resists Wind And stays dry during short showers, At the same time as it ventilates out body moisture that builds up when You are active. The sleeves are pre-shaped and The cuffs are adjusted with press buttons. The zipper Is two-way, it is covered with a Protective flap with press buttons at the Chin, chest and hem. Practical storage in several pockets: Two Vertical pockets on the chest, and two at the sides - all with zippers that have oversized Pullers so they can Easily be opened and closed with gloves on. In addition, there are two spacious mesh pockets on the inside, perfect for storing gloves Or a hat. A draw-cord can be used to adjust the hem.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw this in another shop for £300 and loved it when tried it on
Saw it on amazon for just over £200 so was a definite buy
This coat is so warm and great to wear during the winter months. Would definitely recommend
People have mentioned the zip being an issue but I’ve never had a problem at all
A replacement was agreed and sent out, however having returned the original coat immediately I just received a message 5 months later saying they are going to charge me £225 for a replacement and that I should return the original?
Is this a joke? what a disgraceful customer service / scam
The only slight downside is the lack of stretch in the neck - fully-zipped, there’s minimal movement in the neckline. But this is a small price to pay for what is an exceptional piece of apparel.