- Made of soft polyester and cotton that makes it comfortable and theg-1000 original system makes it water and wind resistant for optimal protection
- It has a regular fit that offers perfect balance of freedom of movement
- 100% Other Fabric
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
- Anorak No. 8 M
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 639.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Mar. 2017
- Manufacturer : Fjällräven
- Item model number : 81505-555
- ASIN : B01MY2H9EO
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 436,711 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- #8757 in Men's Coats, Jackets & Gilets
- Customer reviews:
Classic, Simple Style And Well-Thought-Through Storage Make The Travellers Jacket Perfect On Longer Trips; Just As Suited To Hotel Bars And Airport Lounges As It Is On Hikes Along Meandering Jungle Trails. There Are Pockets For Pretty Much Everything, All Positioned For Easy Access; Like The Mesh Pockets Hidden Under The Yoke On The Left Of The Chest, Or The Vertical Chest Pocket On The Right-Hand Side. The Inside Security Pocket Is Another Smart Detail - It Can Be Detached And Taken With You When You Hang The Jacket Up. Two Hand Pockets And Two Inside Pockets - All With Zippers - Have Room For Memory Cards, Sunscreen And Anything Else You Need Through The Day. The 81505 Is Hip Length With A Ventilation Opening At The Back Yoke. For Colder Weather There Is A Hood, But It Can Be Rolled Up And Stowed Into The Collar When Not Needed. The Front Zipper Is Two-Way With An External Protective Flap. A Draw Cord Can Be Used To Adjust The Lower Hem. Made From Lightweight, Strong In Recycled Polyester And Organic Cotton. The Fabric Is Durable, Ventilates Well And Can Resist Short Showers. It Also Dries Fast Should It Become Wet.