Other Sellers on Amazon
First Daughter [DVD]
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Contributor||Ken Moreno, Forest Whitaker, Mike Karz, Michael Keaton, Amerie Rogers, Hollis Hill, Kate Kondell, Katie Holmes, Michael Milhoan, Arnon Milchan, Jessica Bendinger, Dwayne Adway, Wyck Godfrey, John Davis, Lela Rochon, Margaret Colin, Marc Blucas, Jerry O'Connell See more|
|Runtime||1 hour and 45 minutes|
Romantic comedy starring Katie Holmes as a seemingly ordinary college freshman with one important exception - her father (Michael Keaton) is the President of the United States. When Samantha (Holmes) begins her studies at Redmond University, she asks her father to remove the two Secret Service agents who follow her everywhere. The President agrees, but out of concern for her safety, he sends in a young undercover agent, James (Marc Blucas), who will pose as the Resident Advisor. Samantha and James quickly become friends and pretty soon their friendship grows into a romance. When Samantha discovers the truth about James, she wonders if his love for her is real or just part of his cover.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 - 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 13.5 x 1.4 cm; 90 Grams
- Item model number : 2426501000
- Director : Forest Whitaker
- Media Format : PAL
- Run time : 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Release date : 13 Jun. 2005
- Actors : Katie Holmes, Amerie Rogers, Michael Keaton, Margaret Colin, Lela Rochon
- Subtitles: : English
- Studio : Twentieth Century Fox
- Producers : John Davis, Wyck Godfrey, Mike Karz, Arnon Milchan
- ASIN : B000818VBG
- Writers : Jessica Bendinger, Jerry O'Connell, Kate Kondell
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 20,336 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Katie Holmes is very natural as an actor. Wondering what her career in Hollywood would have been like had she not married the Psycho Cruise. Just saying ;-)
It has some heart warming moments but nothing too special. I did manage to watch it from beginning to end without looking out the window and that is a good test of a film.
Some language, no sex or nudity though innuendo rears its ugly head, no drug misuse or excessive violence.