- Flexi trousers are flat fronted.
- A stretch waistband makes the trousers adjust to a better fit without having to alter the waistband which helps maximise the comfort.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Button and zip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.6 x 29.2 x 2.8 cm; 240 Grams
- Release date : 11 Sept. 2013
- Date First Available : 12 Aug. 2013
- Manufacturer : Farah Classic
- Item model number : 263205
- ASIN : B00D3FB8L4
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,336 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: A few months on and it's not great news, the hems on the legs came apart after a few washes and had to be repaired, the material is thin and catches easily. One pair started looking scruffy after time as they'd caught on something. They are comfy still but just not upto the day to day impact of everyday office use.
Back to either paying more or going for cheap supermarket trousers that get replaced more often.
Tight fitting ( supposed to be straight cut)
More like skinny fit.
Not impressed and had to wear them to a wedding as I had no other choice.
On a slightly different note I do wish Farah would bring back the side adjusting trousers, they were so forgiving when you changed waist size. My last pair had the side adjusters and have been from 38 to 40 and back to 38 and I am still wearing them.