Enhance your purchase
- Colourful: No matter what colour you prefer your web scarf, FRAAS offers you a wide selection W you choose between: white, honey yellow, beige, red, pink, black, blue, green or grey
- Material: Plain all-year-round scarf made from warm, hypoallergenic and water-repellent mink, 20% finer than mere. Let yourself be enchanted by the silky soft surface
- 100% Polyacryl
- 625199 170
- Made in Germany: Certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 made in Germany. Sustainably produced. Naturally warm, gentle on the skin. Inspired by nature, perfected for you
- Versatile: The 35 x 200 cm scarf offers you many different look variations: whether worn around the neck or clically folded in the middle there are no limits to your creativity
- Style: The long scarf can be perfectly combined with a sporty casual outfit, but also in a formal business look. The scarves and scarves from Fraas you a fashionable appearance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 200 x 35 x 1 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2018
- Manufacturer : FRAAS
- Item model number : 625199 170
- ASIN : B074C45LB3
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
The Climate neutral label by ClimatePartner certifies that the carbon footprint of a product was calculated and all associated emissions were offset. Additionally, ClimatePartner encourages companies to set ambitious reduction targets and reduce their products' carbon footprints. The certificate number can be entered on ClimatePartner’s website for additional information such as the supported carbon offset project(s). ClimatePartner is improving lives by helping companies tackle climate change with practical solutions.