- Designed for competitive swim races to provide a compressive fit and reduce drag (not designed for daily use).
- FINIS tech suits typically fit 1-2 sizes down from your training suit size. Check the size chart before purchasing.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Constructed with a unique hydro-reflective fabric to reduce drag and turbulence.
- Silicone edges create a comfortable grip on legs and waist.
- FINA-Approved for competition
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 14 x 22 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Aug. 2016
- Manufacturer : FINIS
- Item model number : 22.214.171.1242.20
- ASIN : B018TG3CK6
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,118 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
The Fuse technical racing suit is an introductory-level racing suit that offers elite-level benefits. The Fuse is constructed with a unique hydro-reflective textile to provide UVA/UVB protection. The resilient properties of the fabric ensure a comfortable fit and reduce drag. The suit is designed to provide flexible compression without limiting range of motion. The bonded seams and durable features of the Fuse offer a versatile and universal fit. Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|