- Also check our best rated Carry On Luggage reviews
Ryanair Cabin Approved 55x40x20cm & Second 35x20x20 Hand Luggage Set - Carry On Both! (TB BLK + HOLD605)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RYANAIR LUGGAGE PACK: Take BOTH of these on your flight with Ryanair priority boarding if you have purchased Priority & 2 Cabin Bags. The trolley bag fits within the 55x40x20 & 56x45x25cm cabin approved hand luggage for EasyJet, Ryanair (Priority Boarding), BA, Virgin, Flybe & others whilst the holdall is also designed for Ryanair's free carry on hand luggage allowance as well as a second bag with priority boarding!
- DIMENSIONS: Holdall - 35x20x20cm, Weight: 0.4Kg, Capacity: 14L- Designed for Ryanair's free carry on hand luggage allowance. Trolley Bag - 55x35x20cm /21 inch (All Parts), 54x35x19cm (Body), Capacity: 42L, Weight: 1.45KG for the ideal lightweight & suitcase-like storage.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The trolley bag has a sturdy two-wheeled design with rigid back frame and protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to prevent bottom wearing. The lightweight but tough material with EVA panels ensures a durable and hard-wearing and the holdall offers a strong, tough and easy to open design which makes this bag great for hand luggage, as well as the Gym, and as a Sports Bag.
- PRACTICAL AND SECURE: The retractable handle provides the option to pull the trolley bag along with ease when not being carried whilst the lightweight holdall features an adjustable shoulder strap to ensure maximum comfort. Both also feature a top carry handle with the trolley bags providing an additional side handle and the holdall offering an adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable wearing. The front pocket on each is the ideal home for your passport and important documents for easy access.
- AMAZING 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: Our durable holdalls and trolley bags are designed to last but for peace of mind, Eono Essentials offer a 2 year guarantee replacement service covering all manufacturing defects.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All Ryanair passengers are entitled to bring a piece of hand luggage that fits within a 55x40x20cm size limit, as well as a second smaller bag, up to a maximum of 40x20x25cm.
This EONO Holdall bag has been specifically to meet Ryanair's second bag limit of 40x20x25cm, ensuring you'll be able to pack as much as you're entitled to on each trip, and avoid any excess baggage charges from over packing your main hand luggage bag.
It features a adjustable shoulder strap, which allows you to convenient carry your bag on your shoulder when you board the plan. It also has a top handle for easy-carrying too. A handy front zipped compartment means that your money or passport can be kept away from the rest of your items, fallowing for easy access.
For added security, this bag comes with a key padlock that will help to secure your bag shut when required.
This cabin approved trolley bag is the perfect piece of luggage to take anywhere with you on your travels, with a lightweight and convenient 2 wheels design, you can move about the airport and the hotel with ease.
Our trolley bags will fit within the approved 55x40x20cm and 56x40x25cm cabin restrictions allowed by all major airlines, which means you'll be able to take your luggage on board with you on major airlines such as Easyjet, Ryanair, KLM, British Airways, Air France & others!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 35 x 55 cm; 1.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 3 July 2016
- ASIN : B07DX64QTX
- Department : Unisex-adults
- Customer reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Held everything without bursting or unexpectantly ripping or falling apart mid transit. I did not have to use the superglue on standby!
My only bug bear was that the suitcase could not standup by itself and kept falling forward; albeit empty or full.
Look forward to using them again...