- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
EXCELLENT ELITE SPANKER Slim Thin Bifold Front Pocket Card Holder Credit Card ID Case with 2 Card Slots(Ranger Green)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||EXCELLENT ELITE SPANKER|
About this item
- Durable Material : Made of 500D Cordura Nylon Material with vertical version design, bifold closure. It is stronge and sturdy,and the cards are held tightly in card holder.Size: 4" L x 2.5" W.
- How To Use: After opening, insert a card from the inside, and then insert another card outside. Credit card ID case with 2 card slots,it can hold 4-8 cards.The outside notch allows you to push out the cards easily.
- Bifold Closure Design: With bifold closure design, you can not only quickly insert your card into the slot, but also quickly access your card, which can avoid the embarrassing situation during checkout.
- Perfect Gift: This card holder is ideal for carrying business cards, credit and debit cards,etc. This is a modern minimalist card holder for work or daily use. The perfect gift for all occasions and holidays.
- 100% Quality Warranty: Your satisfaction is our first priority, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND with 90days; If you encounter any problem while using, never hesitate to send email to us and we will make it all right for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Durable Material : Made of 500D Cordura Nylon Material with vertical version design, bifold closure. It is stronge and sturdy,and the cards are held tightly in card holder.Size: 4" L x 2.5" W.
Product detailsColour Name:Ranger Green
- Package Dimensions : 16.26 x 9.65 x 2.03 cm; 17 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 Mar. 2021
- ASIN : B08ZJ24Z1L
- Manufacturer reference : BW118-RGN
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer reviews: